Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Zobie Dexter Autographs.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zobie Dexter Autographs.
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted
My Zobie order finally arrived, and I'm super happy with these cards. They are nice, thick high quality cards that look a lot better in person than they do in pics online.

Longer term I hope to see more Zobie releases. I hope they use more photographs like they do in their newest release, and I hope use a consistent design.

With these specific cards -- if I were nitpicking I'd prefer if it didn't have the dark splotch in the middle of the signature area. Looks like Halls auto was a bit splotchy over the darker area -- this is barely noticeable in person -- in fact I didn't even see it until I scanned the cards.

In all I'm very happy.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I got the Shelley Duvall as Animated Wendy. I really like it, good card quality, nice concept and a sweet autograph.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post