Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    William Shatner,6 Million Dollar man
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

William Shatner,6 Million Dollar man
 Login/Join

posted
ive been searching for this card to complete my master set.only time i see this is when its for sale in other master sets.i cant track this card down.please help!!2 case incentives should not be this hard to find?? Shake Head

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've got one, but it's not for sale. I just like taking pictures of my cards:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats the one!

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Thats just the reason its so hard to find, it was a limited product small case run same as chronicles of riddick,try and find the multi case card for that as well Confused

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its a nitemare?

posted Hide Post
seems to me that im gonna have buy a 'ultra' master set then part all the spares out to complete this! Shake Head

Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
This is the only card I need to complete the set as well. Go figure.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
after doing a little research Rittinhouse Archives made 333 cases.the Shatner was a 2 case incentive,so that means they made 166 at best.not everyone buys 2 cases?.i think there was 150 made.they were not included in the archive boxes.i know,cause i opened one.one case had at least one of every card.so there must be twice as many people who want this card just to complete sets.dont forget people collect Shatner auto cards just on their own.so that wont help people who want a true master set of Six million dollar man.last one i ssen was £150 and that was a long,long time ago.i will keep my eyes open but im not hopeful.this is THE card i want more than any other.i wouldnt think twice about paying £250 for one.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You're right about collecting Shatner autograph cards. The only two cards I have from The 6 Million Dollar Man are the Shatner and Arlene Martel autos. But I 'only' paid $150 for the Shatner. That was last year. Let me ask my dealer (if I remember) if he has another one for the same price. I doubt it though.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
You're right about collecting Shatner autograph cards. The only two cards I have from The 6 Million Dollar Man are the Shatner and Arlene Martel autos. But I 'only' paid $150 for the Shatner. That was last year. Let me ask my dealer (if I remember) if he has another one for the same price. I doubt it though.

thank you very much for your help on this one. Wave

posted Hide Post
Im still waiting for this card,has anyone got one to trade??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were some nice expansion cards for this set that came later... I suspect they are as difficult to find?

Posts: 1 | Location: Windsor, CT | Registered: September 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have them.they were easy to come by.nice colour to them aswell.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
Im still waiting for this card,has anyone got one to trade??

a bit late as took me some time to find it in collection ..
it's available .. and spectacular

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want it, are you willing to trade.email me a.s.a.p.please.im sure we can make a deal!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
I want it, are you willing to trade.email me a.s.a.p.please.im sure we can make a deal!!

hope all is ok ..
please reply to emails
thx

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
My William Shatner 6 Million Dollar man auto was signed in black.
Was these the only colour variations (blue and black) - which one is the rarest?

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post