Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Disney Transportation Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Transportation Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted
The short version: The boat captains & monorail drivers at Disney have trading cards in their pocket. If you ask, you get one. I went 2 years ago, and started collecting. Here's a sample. It clearly says the set is out of 26.

Then i got to go again this year. I was excited to try & finish my set. But the card i received is now out of a set of 27. NOOO!

So ... Does Disney re-vamp the set every year?
Is it the same 26 + 1 more card?
Anyone know the date of the switch?
Does anyone here want to TRADE to finish sets?
Thanks!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
The transportation cards have been around for a while. I'm hoping to get more when I go to Disney World this summer.

Here's another thread with a lot of info:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....297052806#9297052806

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There have been 4 sets so far. Series 1 had 18 cards, series 2 had 25 cards plus a #12 variant, series 3 had 26 cards and the most current would be series 4 with 27 cards. The cards usually tend to stay relatively the same with some updates and slight design change.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post