Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deleting Lists
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I am in the process of updating my wants and for trade lists but I am stuck on how to delete the existing lists that i have already on the forum I have tried all sorts but no luck can anyone direct me on how to delete these older out of date lists
thanks

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
They have done a forced deletion of lists in the past along the lines of any post in the trading section that has not been updated in the past x number of months was considered dead and deleted by the mods. Perhaps it is time to do this again.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok so there is no way that I can delete them myself if so yes I agree that the moderators should purge the list at least every 6 months there are a lot on the pages that have had no reply been there for a long time or members can apply to a moderator to delete the lists for them I wanted to update in the New Year and thought that it would be a good idea to get rid of the earlier lists
Thanks

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
The other option is to edit the post and delete the data. I don't think you're able to delete the whole thread.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you Raj how do i go about editing the post then deleting the data or would a Moderator be able to do it for me

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Thank you Raj how do i go about editing the post then deleting the data or would a Moderator be able to do it for me

Just click on the centre icon on the right of your post ( looks like a little red pencil )

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wolfie
Merry Xmas

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
If a thread is all do you could edit the post title to please delete and bump it to the top so a moderator could then delete it and clean up the section. I have seen it done on other forums like that.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post