Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    toploader binders in the u.k.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

toploader binders in the u.k.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
yeah,just checked it myself.no sign of toploader binders.they must be there somewhere??otherwise whats the point of recommending them to toploader binder hunters??

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markdennett:
yeah,just checked it myself.no sign of toploader binders.they must be there somewhere??otherwise whats the point of recommending them to toploader binder hunters??

Maybe they could get them for you, if they're offering by one of the suppliers they work with.

Just thinking out loud.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
I have about 600 new 3ring US binders for pocket pages in a lock up in the UK. I really didn't know there was a shortage lol. Toploaders are available from theinthing but you need to make a minimum order.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
theres no shortage of toploaders or normal binders.i just want a toploader binder?thats all.

Posts: 182 | Location: runcorn | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Has anyone tried Bags Unlimited? They have been a longtime supporter of Non-Sport Update and the Philly Show (and thus, Card Talk too). I don't know if their rates to the U.K. are reasonable (or even if they ship overseas) but you might try 'em. It's good to support the folks who support NSU and this forum, right? Smile

Last I checked, Bags Unlimited didn't have the special topload binders.

However, at least one Friendly Dealer in the advertiser's section does have them. I know for sure. Roll Eyes

But they are VERY heavy and bulky. They don't fit into any of the flat rate boxes. I'm thinking $50 is a bit high for shipping one binder with pages.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder....Links to commercial card-related sites is not permitted. I've removed a link on the first page.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post