Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exemplary dealers
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
Do the Moderators and members of this forum consider it an appropriate place to draw attention to some dealers who are exceptional in the quality of their cards, the speed of delivery and their low cost of cards?
The intention of course is to draw members attention to places to go to that have the endorsement of this site.
I think that it would be a good thing but I am not about to do it without some kind of indication that it would be permissible.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I think you'll find this to be a no-no.

Even the dealers who pay to advertise on the site are not allowed to promote their ads in any other section of the forum.

Also, if someone would bee seen as endorsed by NSU, then it might create hard feelings toward NSU if something does go wrong.

Good idea, but not going to fly here.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post