Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Buffy / Angel autograph run - showing off one more time (pic heavy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy / Angel autograph run - showing off one more time (pic heavy)
 Login/Join

posted
Hello again!

Thanks to today's lovely postal delivery, I've completed my Buffy & Angel autograph run across both shows.

It's one card from every character, plus a couple of multiple-signature cards.

They look so pretty...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your completion,they look great Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
thank you for posting
I am not a Buffy collector so it is nice to see
- especially to see all the actors that did the show that are also in other shows

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting these - seeing all these faces brings back memories of watching Buffy and Angel - I never missed an episode. I have quite a few autos from this series, but nothing like this. I really envy you the Willow and Giles autos, two I always wanted but couldn't afford.

Posts: 2913 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
GREAT! Clap Is that a variant on the John Ritter? I don't recall seeing that inscription before.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great collection. I'm down to needing the following to complete the entire Angel/Buffy auto run (I started in Sept 2010): Buffy Seaosn 2 Bianca Lawson (I had this one, but the seller never sent), Buffy Season 3 Nicholas Brendon, Buffy Season 6 Jeff Kober and Andy Umberger, Buffy Season 7 Felicia Day, and Buffy Men of Sunnydale The Evil Trio. I do need both Felicia Day variants, the Buffy Season 2 Charisma Carpenter full sig variant, and the brown and blue version of the Buffy Season 2 John Ritter. I'm hoping to pick up the Kober, Umberger, and Day really soon.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments. It's been a labour of love putting this set together.

I'd collected the Angel autograph cards as they were released and last year decided to fill in the gaps from the Buffy sets.

I had to bite the bullet and pay for the Alyson Hannigan, John Ritter and Anthony Stewart Head but nowhere near as much as I thought I'd have to - I won the Alyson Hannigan on Ebay auction rather than doing a Buy it Now and it came out quite reasonable.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
WOW! Very nice. There are a few there that I still need too!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing your collection. The John Ritter variant is cool.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: X,

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Thanks for sharing your collection. The John Ritter variant is cool.

It kinda sums up my feelings about the whole show Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's a fantastic collection! I'm so jealous Big Grin
I'm still a very far way from completing mine, so this is really nice to look at.

Congratulations! Clap

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous collection, I am also still working on mine, but I am shooting for all of the Buffy cards regardless of if I have an Angel or WOS/MOS/Spike version of the auto. I am very jealous of the Alyson Hannigan mostly, but I do have my girl Charisma's Buffy AND Angel autos. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thanks so much for sharing.

Posts: 48 | Location: Oswego, NY | Registered: June 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post