Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Collecting card binder/albums
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Collecting card binder/albums
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
This one is definitely not signed. Here's a pic, and thanks for the information!

Binder 191:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
i just wipe my binders down from time to time with a damp white cotton t-shirt. no soap.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
That's the same Creators Universe binder I have. The signatures on it are from:

Howard Chaykin
Dan Jurgens
Walter Simonson
Gil Kane
Steven D. Grant
Jim Starlin
Dan Brereton

all of whom had cards in the set.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the info on cleaning/caring for binders!

If anyone gets a lead on where I can pick up some Marvel binders like the 95 Flair(aside from the Bay) it would be much appreciated as well!

Posts: 10 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: March 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
I've never searched for one, but is there a binder for UD Avengers Assemble?

There's not an official UD one, but I found a pretty nice one in the back to school section at Target last year. I always check there for binders for sets that don't have official binders.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6...693@N07/12060363864/

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Talking about binders, is there a way to remove the humidity stick between the cardboard and the plastic as showed on the TNG binder below?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Nothing permanent that I know of...

That's one thing that the Inkworks and Breygent binders are better about. But the Inkworks ones split pretty easy.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post