Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Help Me Star Wars Galaxy S7 Autograph Experts- You're My Only Hope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Me Star Wars Galaxy S7 Autograph Experts- You're My Only Hope
 Login/Join

posted
Came across this little fella, can anyone please give me some help on who the auto is? And maybe what the red little doodle on the front is? Many Thanks ahead of time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: peterc,

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It's a sketch by artist David Rabbitte, that's his signature on the back and his shorthand signature in red on the front that he sometimes uses on his sketch cards.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
David Rabbitte is the artist, and the red doodle on the front is how he signs his art.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wavemany thanks

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post