Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    100 card projects films/music
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

100 card projects films/music
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted
100 project pages centered around card casts. Approx 500 different autograph cards are represented.

Made quite a few changes since my last post. Link is to my open google photo page.

All cards from my own collection.

https://photos.google.com/shar...ZUh6QlRPOWNXSW8zN29R

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow -- awesome.

You have some really killer cards in there and the pages shown are very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Still have some tweaking and adjustments to do.

It's been kind of nice to finally see my little hobby be able to fit into an idea I had roughly 18 years ago.

Just had to wait for it to catch up. Smile

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Heck, if I had ten minutes to spare I could do that too!

Just kidding, a monumental labor of love!

I especially like the FORBIDDEN PLANET page, one of my top 10 all time favorite movies

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

I especially like the FORBIDDEN PLANET page, one of my top 10 all time favorite movies

Haha! Between this and my database I have spent more time with these cards than I like to admit.

I am pretty stoked that I have managed to put together 6 casts that pre-date 1970. I am sure there are others but I am trying to keep from getting too obscure. ;-)

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's great stuff: Tombstone, Fury, Kelly's Heroes, Buckaroo Banzai...

You must spend a lot of time thinking even before you get your cards out.

No, no, we want to see what you come up with when you think you're getting too obscure.

quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

Haha! Between this and my database I have spent more time with these cards than I like to admit.

I am pretty stoked that I have managed to put together 6 casts that pre-date 1970. I am sure there are others but I am trying to keep from getting too obscure. ;-)

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
That was awesome! Great work! It is fun seeing your work.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
SPEC-TAC-U-LAR!

Love the "Two dollars!" paperboy photo for "Better Off Dead". Hopefully, Brad Pitt will sign for your "Fury" and "Fight Club" sets (and Judd for "Breakfast Club").
Congrats!

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You'd be missing the big names, but Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid has cards from Jeff Corey, Cloris Leachman, Donnelly Rhodes, Don Keefer, and Charles Dierkop.

Posts: 2212 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
You'd be missing the big names, but Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid has cards from Jeff Corey, Cloris Leachman, Donnelly Rhodes, Don Keefer, and Charles Dierkop.

Yeah...I think I looked in that direction awhile ago. I will probably eventually do it but missing Redford and Newman does hurt. Wink I am still working on the one for HEAT as well.

quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Hopefully, Brad Pitt will sign for your "Fury" and "Fight Club" sets (and Judd for "Breakfast Club"). Congrats!

Won't hold my breath for Pitt (can you image what the price of that one would be??) but Judd would be cool. A nice addition as well to the Blue City and St Elmo's Fire cast.

quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
You must spend a lot of time thinking even before you get your cards out.

No, no, we want to see what you come up with when you think you're getting too obscure.

I think I spent a lot of time thinking before many of the cards even existed. Wink

I will go obscure especially if it lets me display cards I haven't already in the past. I just want to avoid a ton of direct to video titles that no one has any clue about. I think I have enough for Dracula AD 1972.....been looking for an interesting one for Caroline Munro. Luv You

Once I get my Shelley Fabares in from the new Twilight Zone I should have everything in my collection for the TV film Brian's Song with James Caan and Billy Dee Williams.