Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pocket Monster cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
When card collecting was just taking off in NZ (about 1989) I started to get interested in the hobby and noticed som cards at the local flea market. I bought a swag of them (because they were cheap) but now I have no idea what I have got. I have checked the obvious places (Jeffs HoC's) etc but cannot find any reference to them. They are all very prismatic on the fronts and the orange backs are all in Japanese (my vocabulary gets exhausted after suchi and sukiyaki)All cards are called Pocket Monsters and some cards (about 20) are all numbered 2 and others have a numbering system that exceed 160. Can anyone please point me in the direction of a listing??

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
These seem to be japanese Pokemon cards. Good luck for finding a listing, it is really hard. I know, I had to do mine when I collected these.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post