Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    SadLittles Legends and Lore sets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SadLittles Legends and Lore sets
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
SadLittles just released a follow up to it's Legends and Lore set with three base cards numbered 52-54. The original set was numbered to 50. Anyone know what happened to 51 Confused .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you ordered a certain number of Maidens sets they included card 51 as a bonus -- it's Santa Claus and it's awesome. Limited to 50 copies.

In the next couple of weeks I'll be posting all my Maidens packs on webjon, including the set.

I do have the complete set including 51 available for trade -- drop me a line if you are interested.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can you please post a scan of the card 51 here or do you have a link to the image ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the set:

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there is also a card 55-- MHoponhop exclusive

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found some sealed packs on Ebay and pulled a card number 51 in one of them Dance . Now all I have to do is find a card number 55 Roll Eyes .

I have posted pictures of the sketches in the breakdown section. Really nice set, hope they do more in the future Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pull! You might want to check Sadlittles facebook -- they just recently sold Cowboys and Indian Girls -- it hasn't shipped yet. . . packs may still be available.