Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    William Shatner Autograph Card list
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

William Shatner Autograph Card list
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All

does anyone on this fine forum have a complete list of Rittenhouse Archives and Skybox Autographs by William Shatner.ive decided to go for it!!

Thanks

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
Hi All

does anyone on this fine forum have a complete list of Rittenhouse Archives and Skybox Autographs by William Shatner.ive decided to go for it!!

Thanks

Welcome to NSU.

If you check out the link below it should take you Jeff Allender's Checklist Site where you can find all the Set based Shatner autographs.

Jeff Allender's House of Cards

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you

I am familiar with the site and i have made a few notes but i want an experts opinion!i bet there is someone on here with them all??

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Wixiban have it all here

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another massive checklist for Star Trek sets,i want the Shatners only for every set!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
You have also a link to all autographs from Skybox and RA here

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lists loads of star trek autos,i just want the Shatners,dont care about anyone else!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lists loads of star trek autos,i just want the Shatners,dont care about anyone else!!

At least I try to help.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Who's William Shatner? Can I fight him?

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:

At least I try to help.

And you did. That Wixiban site shows all of the autograph cards, including those of William Shatner. All one has to do is look and write down the William Shatner cards. You can't do ALL the work for someone else...

And to give a plug to the sponser Wink, just pick up a copy of the NSU price guide. The Shatner autograph cards are pricey, so all his Star Trek autographs are listed. Either by website or guide, its not a hard list to compile.

Posts: 10398 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
quote:

At least I try to help.

And you did. That Wixiban site shows all of the autograph cards, including those of William Shatner. All one has to do is look and write down the William Shatner cards. You can't do ALL the work for someone else...

To be fair, there are Shatner autos besides Trek ones that may be what simpsonscardman is referring to (Six Million Dollar Man and one of the Donruss Americana sets, among others). I understand not wanting to do all the work for simpsonscardfan and there are resources to find all the cards he is looking for, but maybe we could work together to create a list of releases that have Shatner autos for him? I'll even start:

Six Million Dollar Man
Donruss Americana (not sure which year)
Star Trek Movies Heroes and Villains (upcoming release)
Star Trek 40th Anniversary Series 2 (as Romulan Infiltrator)

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
If you go to the bottom of the Wixiban page listed about, at the bottom of the page there's a link to all SkyBox and all Rittenhouse autographs. Click on one and hit Ctrl+f for call up a find. Search for Shatner and it should be pretty quick to make a list.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
If you go to the bottom of the Wixiban page listed about, at the bottom of the page there's a link to all SkyBox and all Rittenhouse autographs. Click on one and hit Ctrl+f for call up a find. Search for Shatner and it should be pretty quick to make a list.

Yes, but again wixiban is Trek-exclusive. As I said before, there are other official Rittenhouse Shatner autos that are not Trek related, and therefore would not show up using that method. Furthermore, there are non-Rittenhouse and Skybox Shatner autos, like the Donruss auto I mentioned before. I took simpsonscardfan's post as wanting to know about ALL Skybox and Rittenhouse Shatner autos, which is why I suggested giving him a break and collaborate on making a list rather than just posting a reference link to Jeff's site or to wixiban. Unless one is aware of those lesser known releases like the Americana one, they are easy to miss which is why collaboration might be easier rather than doing a simple Ctrl+F search. Ditto with the Six Million Dollar Man and the Outer Limits Premiere Edition, both releases that had Shatner autos, but are not easy to find on Jeff's site, don't show up on wixiban, and don't pop up as results on eBay or other search engines. I suggest (yet again) that maybe we could help simpsonscardfan by collaborating and generating a list for him based our mutual knowledge and experience rater than just posting links that don't entirely serve his needs.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:

Yes, but again wixiban is Trek-exclusive. As I said before, there are other official Rittenhouse Shatner autos that are not Trek related, and therefore would not show up using that method. Furthermore, there are non-Rittenhouse and Skybox Shatner autos, like the Donruss auto I mentioned before. I took simpsonscardfan's post as wanting to know about ALL Skybox and Rittenhouse Shatner autos, which is why I suggested giving him a break and collaborate on making a list rather than just posting a reference link to Jeff's site or to wixiban. Unless one is aware of those lesser known releases like the Americana one, they are easy to miss which is why collaboration might be easier rather than doing a simple Ctrl+F search. Ditto with the Six Million Dollar Man and the Outer Limits Premiere Edition, both releases that had Shatner autos, but are not easy to find on Jeff's site, don't show up on wixiban, and don't pop up as results on eBay or other search engines. I suggest (yet again) that maybe we could help simpsonscardfan by collaborating and generating a list for him based our mutual knowledge and experience rater than just posting links that don't entirely serve his needs.

Thanks riddler_149

I am aware of most of the Trek ones,i knew nothing about the outer limits or the six million dollar man.plus dont forget the twilight zones aswell?which ive just found out about!get believe theres that many?crazy?thanks for the help so far.im just getting back into the hobby after a break of about 10 years or so.i need all the help i can get.lol.!!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a Shatner autograph in the Tek World set from Cardz in the early 90's.

Greg

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
A tough one to get will be the Shatner/Nimoy dual autograph card, DA1, from the STAR TREK 35th HOLOFLEX set.

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to thank everyone who has replyed to my post.im really enjoying this site and i will pick up a copy of nonsportupdate at the next fair that i attend.i would very much like a price guide to give me a better idea of whats out there and how much 'high end' cards are.Im looking forward to returning to this hobby.a lot has changed in a decade thats for sure!!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I was scan reading so I may have missed it but
Twilight Zone series I(Rittenhouse) A1 William Shatner
Twilight Zone Series II (Rittenhouse) can't remember off the top of my head A20 or A21 is William Shatner.
Two more to hunt for.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There must be around 20 different ones or so??always seem to be around the $300-$400 mark aswell.after talking to an expert via email.the hardest five to get are the 2 Twilight Zones,The Outer Limits,the Six Million Dollar Man multi case incentive and the Star Trek Next generation Profiles being the hardest to come by.according to him anyway??

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
TZ THE NEXT DIMENSION is A20

Shatner autos are very hard to come by unless you are lucky, have a lot of money or both. After many centuries of collecting these are the only 5 I've come up with:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,