Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    William Shatner Autograph Card list
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

William Shatner Autograph Card list
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Wow,thats 5 more than me.i would love all of them.great collection. Smile

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, I forgot to include my Shatner/Luna dual autograph card! Oh well, it's on another post.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Geerts:
There was a Shatner autograph in the Tek World set from Cardz in the early 90's.

Greg

Yes, yes there was. First pack I bought at a dealer back then had one and I still have it to this day!

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my 1st Shatner auto card by Rittenhouse Archives from that famous auction site,only another 2 dozen or so to go!! Winkat least i have one now.its a good start!! Thumb Up

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
One down, a bunch to go! There are also a few Shatner double autograph cards, such as one with Angie Dickinson. Are you collectiing those too?

EBAY EBAY EBAY! It's easy to type it.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cardaddict:
One down, a bunch to go! There are also a few Shatner double autograph cards, such as one with Angie Dickinson. Are you collectiing those too?

Going for all the Rittenhouse and Skybox.dont like the sticker auto's so ill give them a miss.also trying to trade a couple if poss??

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simpsonscardman:
Got my 1st Shatner auto card by Rittenhouse Archives from that famous auction site,only another 2 dozen or so to go!! Winkat least i have one now.its a good start!! Thumb Up

Congrats to you! Clap My two favorite Shatner autographs by far are the Skybox Star Trek TOS #A1 and the Twilight Zone #A-1. I have the TZ one but still need to get the Trek one.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite pulls was Shatner from the Outer Limits...Then 5 packs later Adam West...Best box EVER!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'll say that was a good box Chris! I never did get the Shatner and Nimoy Outer Limits autos. I kept putting them off for later and now wish I hadn't.

posted Hide Post
i know its not trek but theres new shatner
autos in the canadianna set ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi all

Been busy over last few months but I'm pleased to say I managed to track down 5 Shatners.

1st star trek animated(£100)
2nd star trek classic H&V(£125)
3rd stat trek 40th Series (£200)
4th six million dollarman(blue ink)(£75)
Sth six million dollarman(black ink)(£100)

I really wasn't going for different ink variants but I seen a blue one for £75 and I picked it up.a collector from the usa told me that there were really hard to find cause its a multi case incentive from a card set which not many people bought so they are not many out there??or so he said??onwards and upwards anyway.I'm trying for the Twilight Zones next and the outer limits.while still keeping my eyes open for star trek.

Not one person will trade(they all cost £££)collectors hold shatners dear don't they? but I promise I will get them all!!

I will keep "trekin" Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Everybody wants Shatner, he's a popular guy.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Everybody wants Shatner, he's a popular guy.

Shatner IS Star Trek.most cards do seem available online.its just paying for them.lol.that's the problem. Big Grin

I really want those trek and twilight zone ones you have at the top.it may take a while but ill get them. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean. I'm still kicking myself for not taking the Shatner and Nimoy Outer Limits autos when I had the chance. I thought they were overpriced but now they are REALLY overpriced.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Back in 1997 I always brought 2 boxes of releases I liked if I had the money. I brought 2 boxes of Skybox TOS series one and pulled the Shatner A1 from the first box. When TOS series two was released I again brought 2 boxes and got the Shatner A31 from the first box once again. I thought it was so easy back then, but now I know that it was just incredible luck! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Back in 1997 I always brought 2 boxes of releases I liked if I had the money. I brought 2 boxes of Skybox TOS series one and pulled the Shatner A1 from the first box. When TOS series two was released I again brought 2 boxes and got the Shatner A31 from the first box once again. I thought it was so easy back then, but now I know that it was just incredible luck! Big Grin

Two gems there mate!!

Its just having the £800-£1000 or so that they would cost.picked an outer limits last night for $200 so I'm happy with that.trying to nail a shatner a month at the moment

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You guys are doing great! Just send the cards to me for grading please. May take me a few years but don't worry about that!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
You guys are doing great! Just send the cards to me for grading please. May take me a few years but don't worry about that!

Timeshare maybe??? Wink

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
This site used to have great information regarding Auto Cards (sorted by signer)

http://www.st-cards.de/

You may want to try contating the owner

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWR:
This site used to have great information regarding Auto Cards (sorted by signer)

http://www.st-cards.de/

You may want to try contating the owner

The owner used to frequent these boards a few years back. I believe their user name here was "flobe". But they haven't been here or updated their site in quite a while now.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post