Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Farscape Autograph Cards - Showing off again! (pic heavy)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farscape Autograph Cards - Showing off again! (pic heavy)
 Login/Join

posted
So, after months and months of searching, the final two cards I needed showed up within a week of each other on That Auction Site.

I'm now the proud owner of one autograph card for each character...

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Wow. Great pics from a GREAT sci-fi TV show.
This must have put you back a pretty penny or two.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
nice set
what is the auction site?
for us newbies
thanks

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
nice set

Very nice collection there.

quote:
for us newbies
thanks

For some reason people have a hard time saying eBay on this forum. It's not evil or forbidden, unless you try to link to a live auction. I'll never quite understand because it does confuse the noobs.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Wow. Great pics from a GREAT sci-fi TV show.
This must have put you back a pretty penny or two.

To the first comment - thanks.

To the second, not really. I collected the season 1 and 2 sets back when they were originally released so pack-pulled or bought cheaply the main cast autos. The later set autos don't cost all that much - apart from the Kent McCord and Francesca Buller as Ahkna - so I'm quite pleased with the fact that this hasn't cost me too much in actual cash.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I wasn't even going to check this post out since I do not watch or collect FARSCAPE cards, but I'm glad I did because I am very impressed with your collection. I am especially partial to some of the beautiful women on these cards!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Farscape was filled with pretty people.

Filled, I tells ya!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
for us newbies
thanks

For some reason people have a hard time saying eBay on this forum. It's not evil or forbidden, unless you try to link to a live auction. I'll never quite understand because it does confuse the noobs.

Ed

Agreed! I don't understand where it came from either.

Very nice collection Simon! Thumb Up

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I don't understand where it came from either.

I've seen so many 'experienced' posters on this site refer to Ebay as That Auction Site, or something similar, it became ingrained within me that perhaps it was forbidden. Maybe something to do with advertising. Who knows?

And thank you Big Grin I keep having a good flick through those pages.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Great collection. Also, I hadn't realised how many Farscape names I would recognise - I never watched the show but a bunch of Australian actors (and a few comedians for some reason) were involved.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I don't understand where it came from either.

I've seen so many 'experienced' posters on this site refer to Ebay as That Auction Site, or something similar, it became ingrained within me that perhaps it was forbidden. Maybe something to do with advertising. Who knows?

And thank you Big Grin I keep having a good flick through those pages.

just e-ebay Frown
I was hoping for some well kept secret auction site unique to card collectors
- should have known better

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
really nice collection,is it very auto or did the characters double (noticed there are 2 wayne pygram)like in battlestar ?
i never watched the prgramme but i'got the Raelee Hill because i used to really love her in a aussie soap called sunshine beach Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
really nice collection,is it very auto or did the characters double (noticed there are 2 wayne pygram)like in battlestar ?
i never watched the prgramme but i'got the Raelee Hill because i used to really love her in a aussie soap called sunshine beach Wink

I opted for one card by every person, except in the cases where a person had signed cards as two different characters (like Wayne Pygram)

I've done the same with Battlestar and have just finished a Buffy/Angel set in the same way.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice collection - only one I am mising is Ben Browder, but I have a signed photo of Ben (that I got in person) so that is good enough. Farscape was a GREAT show and RA did a really good job - The sound cards were really impressive.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post