Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    CRYPTOZOIC, RIPOFFZOIC
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CRYPTOZOIC, RIPOFFZOIC
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You're right, aside from Indiana Jones in 2008, the last hit he had was "What Lies Beneath", that ghost movie with Michelle Pfeiffer in 2000

Even "Cowboys and Aliens" with Daniel Craig wasn't a big hit

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Jeff Bridges and Robert Downey Jr. signed for Iron Man, and Clooney for "Batman and Awful", so that takes care of those big stars.
Al Pacino signed for a Panini set a couple of years back, but cards from Nicholson, Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Sean Connery, DeNiro, Robert Redford, or Tom Cruise would all be huge. Nicholas Cage, Christian Bale, and Robert Duvall would be most welcome, too.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
In my previous post I forgot to say, Yes, I think Ford is Cryptozoic's biggest autograph score but he would be one of an elite group that would be a superstar score.

Chesspieceface's list is pretty accurate!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post