Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plastic Storage box
 Login/Join

Picture of MARKPERRY2000
posted
I was hoping if anyone know where I can find widevison/Tallboy/Game day sized 2 piece storage box? It's almost impossible to find these boxes at my local comic shop. I had a small supply of the "Ultimate Collection PKK" 180 count, but I am down to 3 and need help finding more. Can anyone help me with this? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 43 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've had the worst luck maintaining consistency with odd supplies in the last few years. . . The brands/models I tend to like seem to disappear (I don't think PKK is around anymore). . . the vendors I seem to order from tend to disappear (just tried checking one for you and they are gone). . .

I know Ed Webb (SciFi Cards) was able to get quite a few odds and ends supplies when he was in Michigan, he's moved, but maybe he can still get the supplies. . .

If not check eBay. . .

Personally with the costs increasing and difficulty in getting the supplies I want -- I've reverted to wrapping cards up in cut up comic bags.

Good luck.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
BCW Supplies carries a plastic storage box to hold Gameday cards.

Here's the page from their website:

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/cat...-snap-box-250ct-card

Posts: 622 | Location: Boston, MA USA | Registered: December 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
There's also a widevision box on the BCW site.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MARKPERRY2000
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the info. I recently switched out all my odd boxes to try and be more consistent, ULtro-pro boxes are (IMO) the best quality, but they don't carry the wide-vision boxes. I'll check out BCW.

Posts: 43 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARKPERRY2000:
Thanks for all the info. I recently switched out all my odd boxes to try and be more consistent, ULtro-pro boxes are (IMO) the best quality, but they don't carry the wide-vision boxes. I'll check out BCW.

I looked at Ultra Pro when I was looking for a plastic box supplier. I tend to use the plastic snap boxes rather than 2 piece boxes due to cost -- Ultra Pro doesn't recommend you ship cards in their snap boxes because they have rounded corners on the insides of the box.

I don't ship a lot in plastic boxes, but I tote 'em around enough that I was concerned about damage from the rounded corners. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post