Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    HP: OOTP Mad Eye Redemption
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HP: OOTP Mad Eye Redemption
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
is artbox still even in business?? they could drag this on till either mr gleason passes away or they pull an inkworks and go out of business.
I know they haven't done a 24 set in a while so assuming if they are in business it's just to make potter sets

Yep they are still in business and I spoke to them on the phone a week and a half ago..It's hard to beleive that the last 25 Season 5 Release was in 2008 and now it seems like Harry Potter and the Star Wars Magnets are all they market.. You have to wonder how long they can keep a business a float with those two products. I do know that Artbox does a brisk business with other products in Japan and such..

Should be interesting to see if they are Comic-Con this year (I assume they will be) and what they will be selling in the limited bags this year.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Should be interesting to see if they are Comic-Con this year (I assume they will be) and what they will be selling in the limited bags this year.

Probably something similar to what they cover every year: Harry Potter stuff with low serial numbers.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Okay, I didn't get my mad Eye Moody Brendon Gleeson Redemption Autograph back yet but did just get my Jason Isaacs/Tom Felton Dual Redemption Autographs back from Harry Potter Memorable Moments Series 2 today. Usually I get Artbox Redemptions sent by regular first class mail but these were delivered Certified Mail. I'm very happy to get these...

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Okay, I didn't get my mad Eye Moody Brendon Gleeson Redemption Autograph back yet but did just get my Jason Isaacs/Tom Felton Dual Redemption Autographs back from Harry Potter Memorable Moments Series 2 today. Usually I get Artbox Redemptions sent by regular first class mail but these were delivered Certified Mail. I'm very happy to get these...

Very nice!

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
That's great news, Tom Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Email Artbox at sales@artboxent.com. The reply may take a couple of day, but I've always got a reply. Good luck.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard anything new about this card? I tried to check their website. And its down for maintenance.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Trust me, if anyone ever hears any positive news on this one they will shout out almost immedately.

And Artbox's site is always down for maintenance. Never seen it up and properly updated. Shake Head

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
I've heard from Artbox a few times in the last month in both Emails and Phone Calls... I was very happy to get the Jason Isaaks/Tom Felton Redemption Autographs from Memorable Moments 2. I'll just wait to see if the Mad Eye does come in but I'm confidant that Artbox will take care of us who did pull and send these in. I can't say anything about their website because I can't keep up with my own.. Big Grin

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
Trust me, if anyone ever hears any positive news on this one they will shout out almost immedately.

And Artbox's site is always down for maintenance. Never seen it up and properly updated. Shake Head

Ed

YEAH...What is up with that. I have gone to their site at least once a week for about 4 years hoping for more but it just never happens just like the Mad Eye Redemption. I am glad I got rid of mine and just kept my GOF Version.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got off the phone with Artbox. As usual nothing has changed. Although, she did say they are deciding on a replacement. And that before they can do that they have to send the picture/layout to get approved. Which can take 6-8 weeks.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Just got off the phone with Artbox. As usual nothing has changed. Although, she did say they are deciding on a replacement. And that before they can do that they have to send the picture/layout to get approved. Which can take 6-8 weeks.

At least she learned to give out a new excuse.

Theyve been deciding on a replacement for over a year now.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Called in again today.

Same overall story with different words other than theyre supposedly taking the replacements serious enough that theyre working on it as we speak...or should I say thats what I was lead to believe. I was told they were looking at someone "new"..wether thats someone that hasnt signed for any HP sets or someone that wasnt in the OOTP sets but were still in the movie itself.

Anyhoo...I asked them what factors would be figured in on the replacement etc basically how can we be assured we're getting the same value and I was told that the "value" would be the same if not better than what we paid out on the gleason.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HIM:
Called in again today.

Same overall story with different words other than theyre supposedly taking the replacements serious enough that theyre working on it as we speak...or should I say thats what I was lead to believe. I was told they were looking at someone "new"..wether thats someone that hasnt signed for any HP sets or someone that wasnt in the OOTP sets but were still in the movie itself.

Anyhoo...I asked them what factors would be figured in on the replacement etc basically how can we be assured we're getting the same value and I was told that the "value" would be the same if not better than what we paid out on the gleason.

They were seriously looking into it in April (or 3 months ago). This is ridiculous...Artbox should be ashamed. They should just offer a replacement and be done with it.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If they send me a Tom Felton signed card. I will call it even.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Called and asked again. Same story. I did ask when they might make a decision. She said hopefully by Comic Con. I said to her thats what you said before last years Comic Con. She felt bad. She did say that if they get a replacement it will be someone new to signing and will be someone comparable. If they won't send me a Felton sig. I think the following people would be comparable....
-Alan Rickman (never happen in million yrs)
-Timothy Spall
-Ralph Fiennes
-Robbie Coltrane

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't get your hopes up for anybody on that list being considered comperable.

Heck, that was Moody's 2nd card, so a first time signer is well ahead of the game.

Just don't want you to get your hopes up that it will be a 'key' cast member.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I wouldn't get your hopes up for anybody on that list being considered comperable.

Heck, that was Moody's 2nd card, so a first time signer is well ahead of the game.

Just don't want you to get your hopes up that it will be a 'key' cast member.

Ed

I was thinking the same. I think Moody is enough of a key character that a key character should be expected in return. Then again I didnt think Id be going on 2 and a half years waiting on this redemption.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
absolute facre that this is still carrying on

Posts: 685 | Location: uk | Registered: September 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Ok so what was the answer when the question was asked in San Diego...

Posts: 685 | Location: uk | Registered: September 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post