Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My James Bond Autograph Collection
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
My James Bond Autograph Collection
 Login/Join
 
Member
posted Hide Post
I just came across another variant for card addict. I have 2 Jeremy Bulloch 40th anniversary cards and one of them he has added Smithers. Didn't know if you had seen that one. Also, did Richard Kiel sign his full bleed in any color besides the green ink my card is signed in? I checked my 3 WA1 cards and all are blue. It might be difficult to find in black ink if I am so inclined.
 
Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Are you sure Jeremy Bulloch signed for the 40th Anniversary set? I have no record of this. And what set did Kiel sign his full bleed auto for?
 
Posts: 2454 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Jeremy Bulloch signed the 40th style card for 'The Complete James Bond' binder card and Richard Kiel signed the full bleed style card for 'The Quotable James Bond' multi case card.... hope that helps you cardaddict.
 
Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks.

My Jeremy Bulloch just has his name.

My Richard Kiel full bleed from The Quotable JB is signed in BLUE ink, not sure what you mean by green ink.

What do the WA1 cards have to do with Richard Kiel? Unless you are referring to the WA1 Jill St. John card signed in a color other then blue ink?
 
Posts: 2454 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Earlier in this thread someone listed some of the cards that were available in both blue and black ink colors and I was just alluding to the fact that I hadn't seen WA1 signed in black, although I have 3 signed in blue. The Jeremy Bulloch was a binder exclusive and I have one signed with just his name and another he has signed his name and added Smithers underneath. The Richard Kiel full bleed is most definitely signed in green ink and I have not seen any others so I assumed all were done like this, but apparently not. The only card I have signed in different color inks is Goldie in blue and in black, although in looking at my duplicates I did notice 1 or 2 added an underscore on 1 signed card and not on another, which I think you mentioned you were also collecting as a variant. Makes me wonder how many variants are out there for colors of ink and also which color was more prevalent. I would definitely like to know in the case of the green ink Kiel. Anyone else have a green ink Kiel?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bacall1,
 
Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I am collecting the full-bleed cards and have noticed that only some of the cards have the Rittenhouse Archives embossed test written diagonally over them.

Should all the full-bleeds have this?
 
Posts: 158 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
The Richard Kiel full bleed is most definitely signed in green ink and I have not seen any others so I assumed all were done like this, but apparently not. I would definitely like to know in the case of the green ink Kiel. Anyone else have a green ink Kiel?



I have this card and it is signed in blue ink.

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28794 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
Hi,

I am collecting the full-bleed cards and have noticed that only some of the cards have the Rittenhouse Archives embossed test written diagonally over them.

Should all the full-bleeds have this?


I assume you mean on the reverse of the cards? If so RA only started watermarking autos in 2010 and so is only on cards from 'Heroes and Villains' onwards.
 
Posts: 3123 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is what I mean. Ok so no worries then on the rest of my set not being genuine.
 
Posts: 158 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there is a an auto card by Carole Bouqet? I just watched "For Your Eyes Only" and was reminded how stunning she is.
 
Posts: 158 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
Does anyone know if there is a an auto card by Carole Bouqet? I just watched "For Your Eyes Only" and was reminded how stunning she is.


no Auto from her yet

____________________
"Excuse Me While I Whip This Out" Cleavon Little
 
Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Member
posted Hide Post
It sure is a lot harder picking these cards up in Australia as we don't have the card shows that other folks seem to be able to get to.
I'm so envious of the posting of people able to find these bargains in person. Most of mine have been through auctions. Still, I have a feeling that I have a double of a Barbara Bach auto, and a spare Joe Don Baker.

____________________
"you're a teacher?"
"part-time"
----------------------------------
my swaps list is at: http://videodrome.org/cards
 
Posts: 96 | Location: Melbourne | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I am down to needing only 4 full-bleed cards to complete the full-set (as it stands today), I need:

Daniel Craig (way exepnsive)
Alan Cummings (seems overprived)
Famke Jannsen (one of them anyway, yet to see anywhere?)
Maud Adams (Man with the Golden Gun, again yet to see on sale)

I have seen listed a Joanna Lumley full-bleed, what I wanted to know, does this card exist? I cant find any images of it anywhere.

Thanks
 
Posts: 158 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
Hi,

I am down to needing only 4 full-bleed cards to complete the full-set (as it stands today), I need:

Daniel Craig (way exepnsive)
Alan Cummings (seems overprived)
Famke Jannsen (one of them anyway, yet to see anywhere?)
Maud Adams (Man with the Golden Gun, again yet to see on sale)

I have seen listed a Joanna Lumley full-bleed, what I wanted to know, does this card exist? I cant find any images of it anywhere.

Thanks


You're going to have to pony up for Daniel Craig - never going to be a cheap card!

I once had the Alan Cumming full bleed but sold it when I gave up collecting that style. Now I'm picking up a couple of GoldenEye signers in full bleed and, like you, cannot find him for reasonable money. Should have kept it!

The second Famke Janssen pops up fairly regularly on eBay and for much better prices than her first card. One ended on eBay UK for around $150 not long ago. There are many BINs right now for similar money. Suppose it depends what you want to pay.

Maud Adams full-bleed do seem a little scarcer now, again another full-bleed I once undersold! At least it went to a good home (another member on here).


Still, if you have the likes 15-case John Rhys Davies or 6-case Roger Moore's and Denise Richards, I wouldn't have thought picking up the four cards above (except Craig) would be too hard.


Don't know where you have seen the Lumley full-bleed listed seeing as its not been released yet.
 
Posts: 3123 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I only just got the John-Rhys Davies off ebay (was priced at £399 but I did some serious haggling and bought a few other cards offline and got a pretty good deal). I was happy with that as I never thought I would get that card at all, cant be too many of them out there.

As for the others, I got the Roger Moore 6-case incentive for Christmas from my girlfriend which was very nice of her.

And, I kind of overpaid for the Denise Richards but am very happy with that card, one of the best in the set.

The Joanna Lumley Full Bleed is listed as part of the Heroes and Villians set.

Here is one of the links that list it in the details:

http://www.nonsporttradingcard...roduct_Code=JBHV-BOX
 
Posts: 158 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drofdarb:
Hi,

I only just got the John-Rhys Davies off ebay (was priced at £399 but I did some serious haggling and bought a few other cards offline and got a pretty good deal). I was happy with that as I never thought I would get that card at all, cant be too many of them out there.

As for the others, I got the Roger Moore 6-case incentive for Christmas from my girlfriend which was very nice of her.

And, I kind of overpaid for the Denise Richards but am very happy with that card, one of the best in the set.

The Joanna Lumley Full Bleed is listed as part of the Heroes and Villians set.

Here is one of the links that list it in the details:

http://www.nonsporttradingcard...roduct_Code=JBHV-BOX

hi drof,Jonna Lumley is listed as a full bleed but wasn t,that happens on pre-listings,if you also notice

(Corinne Clery (Corinne Dufour in Moonraker) (Full Bleed Style)

corinne clery is yet to be a full bleed as well Wink
 
Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
The John Rhys Davies certainly is a short print. Archives was a 6,000 box/500 case run, that means a 15-case card would be limited to approx. 33 cards. I imagine with extras for official use/damages it would be 40 ish. Safe to say probably the rarest Bond auto so far.

Joanna Lumley was going to be released as full bleed for Heroes & Villains but it got held back and we got the 40th style first. The link you provided is only the partial list offered long before the set is released to generate interest - they usually get chopped and changed.

It would be cool to see your cards if you ever felt like uploading them. I near complete run of full bleeds would be a sight to behold! Congrats so far!
 
Posts: 3123 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i have all full bleeds except x2 roger live and let die,roger/george dual guy hamilton and the first famke,the way i arrange my books (by film),the only card i really need is one of the roger live and let die's, i found the maude adams in the hamoc,it wad (strangely enough) the hardest card to find but finally got it last summer for £130.00,i got the john rhys davies because i bought an archive box with all the auto's that year (thrilled by the ratio Smile
i ll probably be looking for another archive box this time with the pierce and daniel quantom to get,i m always pushing for more full bleeds thats why i think im on 40th anniv collector's ignore list Wink
 
Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I need only 2 of the full bleeds and have not been able to bring myself to pay the prices I have seen them going for. I need the 6 case incentive Richards and the Rhys-Davies 15 case incentive. I still need 40th anniversary cards of Roger Moore, Ursula Andress, Carey Lowell, Famke Janssen, Honor Blackman & Joe Don Baker A98. I need women of bond cards of Madeline Smith and Famke Janssen. All of the cards I need now are either expensive or hard to find and in most cases both. It is hard to make myself get these when I know another set is coming soon and I will have 50 or so more to find. I don't see me ever completing the full autograph set, but can't bring myself to sell the Collection off either. It is too fun to collect.
 
Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
i have all full bleeds except x2 roger live and let die,roger/george dual guy hamilton and the first famke,the way i arrange my books (by film),the only card i really need is one of the roger live and let die's, i found the maude adams in the hamoc,it wad (strangely enough) the hardest card to find but finally got it last summer for £130.00,i got the john rhys davies because i bought an archive box with all the auto's that year (thrilled by the ratio Smile
i ll probably be looking for another archive box this time with the pierce and daniel quantom to get,i m always pushing for more full bleeds thats why i think im on 40th anniv collector's ignore list Wink


I'm confused... if you need Roger Moore 6-case (Live and Let Die), Guy Hamilton (3-case), Famke Janssen (Dangerous Liaisons) and the Moore/Lazenby 6-case card to have them all why do you only really need 'one of the Roger Live and Let Die's'? And why would you need more than one?

As for £130 for Maud Adams Eek I think you certainly paid a bit of premium for that one if you don't mind me saying. I remeber these being around £50/£60 when Dangerous Liaisons came out. I think I paid £35 for mine and later sold it for more or less the same. Its funny, nobody seemed to want her cards when they came out but now they've dried up seems its a different story.
 
Posts: 3123 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My James Bond Autograph Collection

© Non-Sport Update 2013