Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi all! Not sure where to post this, but I am brand spankin new to this site. I mainly collect non-sports now, mostly Superman. I've been a member on Blowout Card Forums since 2008 with 100% positive feedback. I love this hobby and am always willing to help out another collector. My current big project is putting together a set of printing plates for the 2013 Superman the Legend set. One plate for each card. 63 cards in the set. I have about 18. A ways to go. Anyways, hope to meet some of you and eventually do some trading.

Derrell

Posts: 3 | Location: MA | Registered: November 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Hi Derrell Welcome to card talk. We are your usual bunch of crazies, every one of us with a total obsession with little bits of coloured card. Having said that, you will go a very long way looking for a better or nicer or more friendly bunch of crazies than these guys and gals. Jump right in and have a ball. This is card collectors heaven!
Cheers
Sean

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sean. I can do crazy!

Posts: 3 | Location: MA | Registered: November 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by btlfannz:
Hi Derrell Welcome to card talk. We are your usual bunch of crazies, every one of us with a total obsession with little bits of coloured card. Sean

Hey, speak for yourself Sean, I think everyone else is crazy. Wink

Welcome to Card Talk Derrell.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello Derrell and welcome to Card Talk! Wave

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

Hey, speak for yourself Sean, I think everyone else is crazy. Wink

Welcome to Card Talk Derrell.

You can get help for that Raven Elephant

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
hello and welcome to the forum.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It's the crazy person who thinks they are sane.
It's the sane person who knows they are crazy.
It's liar who thinks they are honest.
And it's the honest person who knows they are a liar.

That said, I am honestly the biggest liar on this board, but am definitely not insane. Just ask any of my hundreds of imaginary friends. They'll tell you. Wait, not that guy. That one's always had it out for me.

Glad to have another person to foist this kind of nonsense on. Big Grin

Welcome to the board, and good luck on your Superman printing plates quest, a real challenge indeed!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Bienvenue !!!

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Welcome... Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post