Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSU List
 Login/Join

Picture of Bassam Abdul-Baki
posted
Is there a running list of all promos and the NSU issues they came in?

Thanks!

Posts: 22 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That's a good question, but I don't think so. Now I'm kind of wondering why none of the promo collectors started one. Maybe they did at one time and it wasn't kept up?

Anyway you can try to compile a list by reviewing the comments in each month's thread for the magazine's issue in the first section. Posters frequently talk about what promos are in it and which ones they got. Also NSU covers in the back issues section usually mention the title of any promos, if you can blow it up enough to read, but it won't give the promo #s.

NSU promos are also mentioned in the promo section threads, but the information tends to get scattered around.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually, there was at least one list of them since the first insert up to some point in the past. It might even be in a thread here somewhere.

Jess

Posts: 4400 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Found it Jess. It's in General Promo Talk under the wordy title of "Non-Sport Update Magazine Free Promotional Card Checklist".

I should have remember it since I'm in there, but it was last updated a year ago. You can thank John Levitt for keeping it going that long.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassam Abdul-Baki
posted Hide Post
Thank you both!

Posts: 22 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post