Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Would you rather 4 OK autos or 1 Great Auto per box
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you rather 4 OK autos or 1 Great Auto per box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Have to agree that, generally, more autographs is better. Everyone's definition of "great" is different, so how would a manufacturer determine which auto is the "big" one? Plus, getting a legitimate autograph means that someone went through the time and effort (and probably money) to get an actor to affix their name to the cards. I appreciate that.

As far as searched packs, I used to buy packs from a dealer on eBay all the time. He was very open about the fact they were searched and did not guarantee any "major" hits. I was trying to complete low-level insert sets and base sets, so this worked out perfectly. Plus, I wasn't paying higher prices for packs that were almost certainly not going to contain anything of any major value. A win-win, in my opinion.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post