Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eBay Seller Hub
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
1. eBay updated me to Seller Hub about 2 months ago & I hated it. I called in to Opt Out & got Opted Out!

2. A week ago, they forced me back to the Seller Hub..... No Opt Out This Time....

3. Facebook to the Rescue : A Friend Told me how to get my screen back to something useful......

scroll Down to Selling Tools.... Click On View My eBay Selling.... & you get your Normal Screen Again!

P.s. I edited out my Store name.......

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
....or you can just unsubscribe to it under "subscriptions" , lol.

Posts: 559 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
that Option was there...but eBay took it off.

I had to Call in to Opt Out.....

There is quite a long thread about that option being taken off on eBay...

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It sounds like selling on Ebay never gets any better. I quit selling about 10 years ago - not long before it restricted the ways you could get paid down to just Paypal. Many buyers had always paid by check or money order and refused to sign on to Paypal. All that business was lost and continues to be lost.

I don't know what the Seller Hub is but assume sellers don't need it and that there's an extra fee for it.

Posts: 4392 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Seller Hub does have it's uses but it is annoying to have it as the default screen you go to when you head to 'My eBay'. My first step, is always to click on the 'View My eBay Selling' link to get to the normal screen.

It is possible to reorganise the Hub Screen layout but I really can't be bothered as the only significant change I would make would be to move the 'Selling Tools' panel to the top of the page so I didn't have to scroll down to the bottom every time to reach the link to the normal screen view Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
I do not like the Selling Hub. It seems disconnected from the rest of e-bay, like you're going to a different site. I also don't like all of the scrolling. I don't mind having to scroll up and down, but having to scroll up and down and left and right !!! Who does that any more. I thought that went out long ago.

I went back to the old way, but they removed the ability to do a bulk relist. You have to relist each item individually now. As far as I'm concerned they haven't made it any better.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post