Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Dr. Who and WWE DVD cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Who and WWE DVD cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
It was mentioned below in the Chatter section that someone saw Topps cards in recent Dr. Who and WWE wrestling DVDs at Wal Mart

Does anyone know what these are ?

I did an ebay search and saw new Dr. Who DVDs with stickers saying that Tops Trumps cards were inside. Are these something else ?

Posts: 4016 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Doing a further search, I see some of the WWE wrestling DVDs sealed with the Topps cards. No pictures of the actual cards, themselves

Have not see the Dr.Who, unless the Tops Trumps is the one we're talking about

Posts: 4016 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awhile back they were re-releasing the 10th Doctor episodes on dvd and with these dvd sets were included stickers/decals. It looks like they are now doing the same thing for the Matt Smith (11th Doctor) episodes. I saw his first season re-release dvd at Walmart. The cover stated that there was the inclusion of three Topps Doctor Who cards.

Posts: 106 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I remember that 12 card Topps set that came in the Dr. Who DVDs back in 2013 or so. The cards form a puzzle image of all of the Doctors. You can see 1 or 2 sets on ebay now

Are these new Dr. Who cards gaming cards ?

I see some of the WWE wrestling DVDs on ebay now, with the stickers indicating that cards are inside. Royal Rumble 2016, TLC, etc