Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Relics
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted
I have the Lost Relic card feautring Benjamin (Michael Emerson) - I know the material itself varies - but I've seen other cards that have a different photo of him to the one my card?

Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The Michael Emerson material card on LOST ARCHIVES (numbered to 375), and the Michael Emerson material card on LOST RELICS (numbered to 350), have similar material but different photos. Maybe that's what you are seeing.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
It gets very confusing on these sets when the cards are unnumbered and don't have the set name on the card anywhere.

I'd bet like Cardaddict says, you're looking at cards from 2 different sets, no matter what a seller might say on eBay.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for the replies. It's numbered to 375 so it's from the Archives set. I picked up lose packs from both sets but not being terribly familiar with each set I wasn't sure which one the card was from. Many Thanks.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Those LOST sets got crazy confusing with the autographs too. I have to agree with Ed. It is always handy to have the name of the set on the cards somewhere, even if you need a magnifying glass to see it.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That's why I like the binders. My cards immediately go in the correct binder so I don't get confused on what set the card originated from. Well, I mean I don't get confused as much as I used to.

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post