Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    James Bond 50th numbering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond 50th numbering
 Login/Join

Picture of scott12
posted
Hi.
I was just wondering why the cards are all odd numbers.
Thanks.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am guessing the evens come out in series 2. I still havent decided how to binder these, do I put the odds in the series 1 binder and the evens in the series 2.

Does seems strange to split the card set like that.

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes that is correct, all the even numbers will be in series 2. This will give you one complete set which should have been housed in one binder.

Why there are two binders is totally beyond me.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Yes that is correct, all the even numbers will be in series 2. This will give you one complete set which should have been housed in one binder.

Why there are two binders is totally beyond me.

Two times the price? Wink Big Grin

Posts: 10374 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
When I put my set in the binder I left spaces for the even numbered cards because I assumed that they would be part of the same movies that the odd numbered ones are. I mean, why have two sets of the same movie pages? That being said and because the binder is a good sized one, I'm hoping that there isn't a second one.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Not me, they are going in 2 separate binders (if there IS a 2nd binder, that is.) To me, the sets are two distinct, separate sets, and will be treated as such. That's just me, though.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post