Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    America at War - Band of Brothers (iCardz)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

America at War - Band of Brothers (iCardz)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Thomson:
good to see your still around NICNAC thought you had gone

Around very sporadically.

I'm not collecting much of anything these days except WW2 and looking for a couple of Titanic relics.

For all:
I have edited the post on the first page to show the promos with better scans (and including the backs)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nicnac,

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what other WW2 are you collecting ?

personally ive got into collecting ww2 uniforms and artifacts , interested see what your collecting ww2 now

Posts: 20 | Location: Adelaide South Australia | Registered: July 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know that this company seems to be long gone, but what sets came out after this ?

Did they actually release a Canada At War set ? I can find no info on it

I saw on an auction a Canada At War "Make Your Hero" card which people are saying was a promo card. It is unnumbered. Was this actually a promo or a pack insert ad card ?

I have Lest We Forget cards P1 of 8 to P8 of 8, which I guess was some sort of Preview set and also 2 different Canada At War mini sets which have header cards and 10 cards each, numbered between LM 26 and LM 125, blue and red sets. Was there anything else ?

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone has complete checklists for all of these products (US and Canada at War), please contact me at mbible@beckett.com. I would really like to get these added and hopefully priced for the upcoming non-sports almanac. Thanks!

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the ICardz website, there is a checklist of the promos, preview sets, and autos for this set. I don't think they list what is on the 192 cards in the base set, however.

Canada at War has a separate website, linked from the ICardz site

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post