Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    New Item for Card Storage
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Item for Card Storage
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have found that I can get BCW supplies a lot cheaper on Amazon then on the actually BCW site. I have 2 of the 1600 count boxes and 2 of the 3200 count boxes. I really like these and need a few more. I did have to order a few extra packs of dividers since they only come with 4 (3200) and 2 (1600). I have almost got my autographs/sketch/relic/printing plate collection organized in these.
I have one 1600 count to my son and he gave me the two dividers because without them his entire Harry Potter auto/costume/prop/motion card collection barely made into it but they are all in one box now.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post