Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next NSU release?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
When will the next issue of NSU be out? I can't wait to see what RA has for us as the next Marvel release.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The next issue (Aug/Sep '11) starts shipping July 10.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris. I'm so bummed. Looks like the Marvel promo has been postponed.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Speaking of NSU. What issue was the Vampirilla promo in? Or was it available some other way? Please excuse my confusion.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Speaking of NSU. What issue was the Vampirilla promo in? Or was it available some other way? Please excuse my confusion.

I'd like to know too. I vaguely remember hearing about a Vampirella promo, but I don't think one was released yet in NSU.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have not had a Vampirella promo in the magazine -- not from Breygent or Dyanmic Forces, anyway (we've had a Topps card in the past). But four Vampirella cards were given away at the last Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Those are still shown on the Philly promo page even though that was last show.

Hope that helps.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris.

I just got my 5th Vampirella promo. And I know of 2 more I need to get. And 2 more Project SuperPowers. Yet I don't know if or where SuperPowers p2 was released.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
So we should see an update on the NSU page very soon of the next issue and promos, right?

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I would think so, I saw the new issue with the Walking Dead cover today from the Shore Leave pictures. Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We have not had a Vampirella promo in the magazine -- not from Breygent or Dyanmic Forces, anyway (we've had a Topps card in the past). But four Vampirella cards were given away at the last Philly Non-Sports Card Show. Those are still shown on the Philly promo page even though that was last show.

Hope that helps.

One of the four vampirella cards that was distributed at the Philly Non Sport Card Show (the on with the two vampirella's) has "NonSport Update" printed on the back. I believe that's the one that's being referenced.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
quote:

Hope that helps.

One of the four vampirella cards that was distributed at the Philly Non Sport Card Show (the on with the two vampirella's) has "NonSport Update" printed on the back. I believe that's the one that's being referenced.

Oh, OK. I could see where that would be confusing. But no, that was not in one of our issues. It was given away at the Philly show, as you say. Smile

Thanks Mccheese8472.

Also, Tattoox....the new issue is shipping now. Website updates are coming really soon. I try not to update too soon these days as people think they missed their issue. So I try to wait until the issue is in the mail a day or two, anyway.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, Tattoox....the new issue is shipping now.

GAH!! I forgot to renew my subscription!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice looking promo's and SIX Eek Benchwarmers Luv You to collect Clap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post