Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cryptozoic Customer Service?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Customer Service?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just joined today but I found this thread and have been there too. My Vampire Diaries case broke pretty badly. Got 6 autos of one, three of another, no sets of cut chase, and about 50 or so cards cut wrong. I expressed my disappointment to Cryptozoic through e-mail and got excellent results. A couple of weeks after my e-mail I got 5 sets of base cards each wrapped individually and in a seperate mailing got a Paul Wesley auto and a costume card that I didn't have and a letter of apology from the Quality Control Dept. Right now I'm expecting an answer to a question that I asked yesterday. I wanted to know if they are going to send back the redemption card from Smallville (cause I got one!)when I redeem it. So far the reply was that this person had to ask and would let me know next week. They responded within 2 hours of my e-mail. They DO seem to care about us; they just need to be made aware of the problems.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi All,

As promised, Crtptozoic got back to me yesterday and said that right now they are required to keep the redemption cards and are unable to send them back. But they are looking into it and hope that in the near future they will be allowed to return them. They will have the addresses of the people who redeem them and will contact them if the situation changes. I guess my only suggestion would be to scan both sides of the card before sending it out so that you have some kind of facsimile to keep with your redeemed card when you get it. Hopefully they will return them in the future.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
In the past, it has always been good business for the card companies to return the redemption cards with the winning card itself. I believe it was Collect-A-Card that started the redemption return with the 24K gold cards from their Coca Cola, Harley, Olympic, Easy Rider and Country Western card sets.
As a collector, my personal feeling is that a master set with a redemption is incomplete without the redemption card itself. Hopefully, Crypotzoic is listening and our responses and feelings will be heard and they will send the redemption card back to those lucky 25 collectors who received the card.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I hope it's as good as has been reported. I got a dud Fringe box, and I hope they replace the missing auto with something halfway decent. I don't expect Anna Torv, but I'm hoping to at least get a character I recognize or whose episode I remember. Keep you posted.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I have nothing but good to say about their customer service.

I had a customer who opened a sealed case and had 2 boxes MISSING.

We pretty much verified that it was short by the UPS weight when I shipped it to him.

Even though the product was well sold out, they found 2 boxes to send him. We were both expecting just the hits (if anything at all).

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I won some cards through a Facebook competition and they sent them really quickly.

I know this is a cheeky thing to say when they sent me a prize, but I was a little dissapointed they didn't throw in a few promo cards Wink

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I have nothing but good to say about their customer service.

I had a customer who opened a sealed case and had 2 boxes MISSING.

We pretty much verified that it was short by the UPS weight when I shipped it to him.

Even though the product was well sold out, they found 2 boxes to send him. We were both expecting just the hits (if anything at all).

Ed

Wow, that is terrible to have 2 boxes missing Eek
But I actually feel more reassured knowing that, that they do go out of their way to help when they stuff up. That's more than a lot of other companies will do, I'm not implying other card companies, but just in general. (I'm thinking about a certain Gaming developer/distributor that I'm having trouble with at the moment mainly)

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's just a shame that their customer service department is so busy.Everything is in place for excellent releases but they are letting themselves down when packing the product Frown .

the quality of the subjects,autographs and costumes is top notch but they really should not still be having the issues with collation and damaged cards.

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post