Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Question About New Star Wars Galaxy 6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question About New Star Wars Galaxy 6
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I know that the retail version contains an exclusive chase level, some cell cards

But is there also a 2nd exclusive level ? I saw something about foil cards AND foil puzzle cards. Are these in the hobby boxes, too ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
The Foil (silver, bronze, and gold) sets and the foil puzzle cards are available in the hobby version.

The backs of the sketch cards are different for the retail vs hobby.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
While in my local Target today we purchased two packs of SW Gal. 6 {$2.99 ea.} just for the heck of it. We pulled one special card from each. One was a Foil Bronze Parallel Card of Greedo #4/10, by Brian Rood. And the second one was a Cell Card of Vader & Leia #3/9.
Stupid question...what are those blank white cards in some packs with the little square glued to one side, a protector of some type ? I've gotten about 3 so far in this series and Rise of the Bounty Hunters packs.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Something to try to confuse pack searchers perhaps? Just guessing, don't buy these. Smile

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I think they are security tags, if they don't get scanned they set off an alarm when you leave the store.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
a security device sounds correct.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post