Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photobucket
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
As Photobucket has now decided to charge a phenomenal $400 for third party hosting, I would be grateful if someone here could suggest another place I can store and post pictures/links to my cards?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
"flickr" if you use Yahoo
Otherwise, go with "imgur", which is the one I'm in the process of switching over to. It's very easy to use, and free (for now anyway, haha).

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
or just get your own website and host for $13.00 a month or something. Way cheaper than Photobucket. Those guys are insane. They could have made it $20 a month and I bet most would have paid it.

Posts: 559 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post