Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Tuff Stuff Collect/ Fleer Ultra Spider-Man ’97 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tuff Stuff Collect/ Fleer Ultra Spider-Man ’97 question
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone, I thought I pose this question here to see if someone is able to help me out. I’m looking for the specific issue of Tuff Stuff Collect (from ’97-’99) that contains a checklist of the sketchagraphs from the Fleer Ultra Spider-Man ’97 card set. Any help in finding which issue it is would be greatly appreciated!

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Registered: January 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can do a search on Ebay and Amazon for issues from those years. Scans for the auctions should be clear enough to show the main article subjects shown on the cover. I have some back issues of Collect but they are older.

As a side note, there are a couple of interesting articles on promo cards in the August and September 1996 issues of Collect.

quote:
Originally posted by Toons:
Hey everyone, I thought I pose this question here to see if someone is able to help me out. I’m looking for the specific issue of Tuff Stuff Collect (from ’97-’99) that contains a checklist of the sketchagraphs from the Fleer Ultra Spider-Man ’97 card set. Any help in finding which issue it is would be greatly appreciated!

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Also have a look at this checklist nslists checklist

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for replying to my question guys. I was able to find out what issue it is from another thread. Shout out to board member Heroes For Hire!

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Registered: January 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post