Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    GetGlue: Questions about the site and the stickers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GetGlue: Questions about the site and the stickers
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Now I get to choose which stickers I want to be sent to me. YEAH!!!

So I gave up on the site because I would always get the crappy stickers I no longer wanted. Now that I can pick my own stickers I am back online. Thanks RevJay

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
quote:
Now I get to choose which stickers I want to be sent to me. YEAH!!!

Now that's an option that could get me using the site again. I read they acknowledged they were going to start shipping internationally again, despite never responding anyone who asked if they stopped. I didn't want to give out my personal info for nothing so I left.

I actually don't mind paying for stickers either.

Wow, they are going to start sending internationally? I might start checking in again if I can actually get stickers sent.
And I too would have been more than happy to pay for the stickers as well.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to an email I got today...

Get more stickers, faster!
Missed that one sticker you really wanted? No worries, you can now unlock past stickers! Invite one friend to the site, and when they sign up, you earn 1 sticker credit. Each credit is good for unlocking 1 past sticker.
Can't wait a month to get the next batch of stickers? Invite more friends and earn a bonus order of free stickers.
Thanks,
The GetGlue team

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to an email I got today...

Get more stickers, faster!
Missed that one sticker you really wanted? No worries, you can now unlock past stickers! Invite one friend to the site, and when they sign up, you earn 1 sticker credit. Each credit is good for unlocking 1 past sticker.
Can't wait a month to get the next batch of stickers? Invite more friends and earn a bonus order of free stickers.
Thanks,
The GetGlue team

Ah ha, so that's how they get you in.
Unbelievable, they can't keep up with the amount of people ordering stickers now and they want more people to join? completely beggars belief. Shake Head

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I never got why people even bothered with GetGlue. Kids with nothing else to do maybe, but I have enough worthless stuff in my life as it is, without sending away for more. Big Grin

Posts: 10408 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post