Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Treasure Chest of Art
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Treasure Chest of Art
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Thought I would post here, since some people don't scroll down.

We have 9 cards left in the chest, waiting for a good home. Thread is here:

Treasure Chest Of Art

Let's retire this chest for a good cause!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m interested in the nine unclaimed cards if they’re still available. I’m having withdrawal since I didn’t get to buy anything at ComicCon International this year.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mistermagdealer:
I’m interested in the nine unclaimed cards if they’re still available. I’m having withdrawal since I didn’t get to buy anything at ComicCon International this year.

And, they are yours!

I reserved them on the list for you. Payment instructions are on the linked post above. Use $5 for shipping the 9, I can do 9 the same as 8.

I'll get tham ready to head out. Thanks for supporting the Treasure Chest!

And like that, we're done with this edition.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent payment. Can you send them to P.O. Box 40063, San Antonio, TX 78229? Thanks, Chris.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mistermagdealer,

I just want to say that was very generous of you especially during these tough times.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by mistermagdealer:
I just sent payment. Can you send them to P.O. Box 40063, San Antonio, TX 78229? Thanks, Chris.

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was glad to do it. I like sketch cards and since I didn’t get to go to ComicCon International O had some funds available to make the purchase. I also used to work in an adult cancer clinic so I know how expensive everything is.