Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    New Britannia set coming out July15th Limited Edition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Britannia set coming out July15th Limited Edition
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted

Britannia is coming July the 15th with an awesome limited edition 200 pack set for only £14.50 a pack.
Each pack will contain a stunning hand drawn original sketchcard by one of the fantastic artists working on the set (which you can see a full artist list on the right hand side of the Britannia webite) and 1 stunning 84mm x 55mm Basecard.
There are 4 Basecards to collect in total and every single sketchcard is different and unique.
It has been a dream come true to create a beutiful Britannia Sketch card set and I know youll love the cards when you get them in your hands.
Packs will go onsale on the 15th of july over on www.britanniastrikes.blogspot.com at 6:30pm UK time on the 15th of July, an easy to use Paypal button will appear in the right hand side of the site allowing everyone to grab as many packs as they wish, however this is a limited edition 200 Pack set, so once the packs are sold out, they are all gone.

Check out the site to find out more

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Wow, there's a lot artists doing between 3-5 sketch cards. That's very limited!! Eek

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Thats the aim of our limited edition sets, we dont want hundreds of artists producing thousands of cards and then spreading them out thin, We like to make Limited Edition, high quality sets so every peice is a work of art in a collectors collection Smile

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Boo, are there promo cards for this ?

Have you produced ANY new promos in 2013 for ANY sets, aside from the one from Ed's Chicago show a few months back, and I guess, the Philly show ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought 12 packs Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In for a dozen. The bonus sketch pushed it over the top for me!

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
In for a dozen. The bonus sketch pushed it over the top for me!

Yes the extra sketch for every four packs you buy is a nice bonus Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Thats wicked cool to hear Smile
I love the fact that the bonus sketch will appear with every britannia set allowing everyone to build a swimsuit britannia collection alongside each main set.

Only a few packs left now, i'm really proud of how Britannia has done

As for Promocards, with the launch of the new company - UnpleasantDreams cards we are in the process of making a whole bunch of promocards for future sets, so once they are ready there will be an announcement of whats available and how to get hold of them.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boo:
with the launch of the new company - UnpleasantDreams cards

I can't believe this isn't sold out yet. . .

So, is Marty and Boo's cards going to continue to exist, or is it going away with the start of UnpleasantDreams? How does UnpleasantDreams differ from Marty and Boo's?

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Marty and Boo's cards sadly no longer exist, instead we are now two seperate companys and are starting to rebrand.
Originally we both created original sets and co manged them togeather, but as Marty began to create his own concepts and so did I we both had different directions we wanted to go in as well as the fact that he produces sets in the USA and I produce sets in the UK which really helps that new focus.

Unpleasant Dreams Cards will concentrate mainly on original limited edition sets - http://www.unpleasantdreamscards.blogspot.co.uk/ has a list of the sets coming out over the rest of this year and next for example DeadSexy2 this halloween and Nevermore Alice 2 next year

Marty will continue his new company with the sets he created and I wish him the best. So this means two new companys and even more original sets

posted Hide Post
That's sad that Marty and Boo's no longer exists, but I hope both companies continue to produce the great products I've come to know and love. . .

One question. . . when to Britannia packs ship?

Thanks!

Jon

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
As soon as I can get to the postoffice, I live in the countryside and our local post office is only open a couple days in the week.

I expect UK customers will get their packs first simply because UnpleasantDreams is in the UK and then american customers will probably take up to 2 weeks.

I've got swagloads of Mighty Zombies cards and KinkyClownGirls cards coming in from artists so times are looking exciting Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
As soon as I can get to the postoffice, I live in the countryside and our local post office is only open a couple days in the week.

Awesome. . . that's one of the best things about how you and Marty have done business. . . the last set I just received I paid for 6 months before it arrived. . . the amount of time in advance I need to pay for a product is really starting to impact what I'll order.

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
I understand that, Honestly I dont like massive preorders and when I am willing to do a preorder it's "order at the start of the month and packs ship at the end of the month".

Alot of companys want customers to order before artists have even produced the stock for the set, I dont want that, I like to have 99% of the cards in my hands and then into packs before I'll announce the sale date. Smile
I think it makes us more trustworthy

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the sell out Dance .

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

That is awesome of you, thankyou Smile and all packs have now been mailed

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

That is awesome of you, thankyou Smile and all packs have now been mailed

And I had mine today and have started the breakdown thread Smile .Two of the artists in my packs are not on your artist list(Adam Talley and Jason Westlake).Wondering who they replaced?

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
And I had mine today and have started the breakdown thread Smile .Two of the artists in my packs are not on your artist list(Adam Talley and Jason Westlake).Wondering who they replaced?[/QUOTE]

westlake is on the list, i just checked and i made a typo calling him Jason West..Oops, but theres no adam talley, i'll go see what cards you got

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hope mine get here tomorrow

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
I hope so too, I was counting cards for Mighty Zombies and kinky Clow Girls today :P