Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    twin Peaks Star Pics Autos?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

twin Peaks Star Pics Autos?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Those are good ones. There actually has been a goodly number of sales of various ones of these over the last year, if not necessarily the ones you have. Even so, the prices seem to be holding firm.

Anyone purchasing any Star Pics autograph should be extremely careful in doing so and be more diligent than even usual for this reasons detailed in this thread and even more so, at dugpa, the Twin Peaks discussion board, which has a trememdous amount of collector provided material related to the Star Pics set.

As long your cards have the stickers and look right, if someone could offer you $250 to $300 for them, that's be fair for you on a direct sale, and a good deal to the buyer. It would probably be good to let any prospective buyers know how you obtained them and provide good pictures. But you would get more than my suggestion on Ebay, almost for sure, with that trio.

The Sherilyn Fenn is a beautiful card, but so is the new one of her in Pop Century which uses a picture from the Twin Peaks era. I'm delighted to have picked up a few of those for only $10 apiece. Even though it has a Sticker autograph on that one, it's a lot easier to authenticate to be sure. Pretty easily obtained now, it will be a favorite of Twin Peaks fans in the future.

The Sheryl Lee is still a solid auto, even on the Maddy Ferguson. She actually had a lot more to do in the series as Maddy than she did as Laura.

Ray Wise would be the weakest value wise, but fans of the show certainly covet his autograph on a Twin Peaks card. He gave what was arguably the finest performance of anyone to appear oon the series.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the replies, i really appreciate it.

when i sale, i will definitely provide high quality pictures, especially of the sticker on the cards. i can provide copies of Wrapped In Plastic (Twin Peaks fanzine) which had my name appear in it couple of times, to at least show that i was around in that time frame when Bruce Phillips was advertising and selling these cards. hopefully that will help a little with the people afraid of the counterfeits.

again, thanks for the informtion!

Posts: 42 | Location: pittsburgh, pa | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's a scan of the best card I've ever owned. I found it ungraded, along with Frank Silva/Killer BOB and Sheryl Lee/Laura Palmer, on Amazon of all places for a very good price. Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Logan,
Can you email me? bteam@vdot.net. I have a question for you.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
A seller is currently selling his entire collection of Twin Peaks autograph cards on eBay. Looks legit.

Twin Peaks autograph set

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post