Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse Questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Questions
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
3 questions:

Was the last released RA set the Star Trek TNG Archives in early August ?

Is there anything on the schedule between now and the next Game of Thrones set in December ?

They list on their website for Sept, a "Disney Hits First Edition" card set. What is that ???

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Disney Hits was a D23 exclusive, 3 cards per pack, set consists of 30 cards.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, Rittenhouse did a Disney card set ? Very interesting.

I see packs on ebay--no sets.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From what I understand from a Blowout post there are
GOT House of Dragons with a Diana Rigg cut Auto
And
Dr Who
sets in the pipeline

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the Disney cards from the RA website, and some of them are short printed !

Only 3 cards per pack, and 30 in the set

https://www.scifihobby.com/pro...disney/hits-series1/

https://www.scifihobby.com/pro...cklist.cfm?SetID=383