Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Autograph stickers on cards yes or no?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Autograph stickers on cards yes or no?
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
quote:
Originally posted by ifish73:

Obviously I prefer on card but sometimes they can be worked into the design and look just fine. First one that comes to mind is Guardians of the Galaxy.

Interesting!

Example of good design for autographs: Guardians of the Galaxy
Example of terrible design for autographs: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

You are correct, forgot to specify the first release.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
quote:

Obviously I prefer on card but sometimes they can be worked into the design and look just fine. First one that comes to mind is Guardians of the Galaxy.

Interesting!

Example of good design for autographs: Guardians of the Galaxy
Example of terrible design for autographs: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

You are correct, forgot to specify the first release.

The beginning of the Zoe Saldana initials autograph card. I was very happy that the signatures I wanted from that set could be found on much nicer cards.

I felt both of the UD Spiderman releases had terrible designs for autograph cards. First release being a bit better than the second. The stickers made it worse.

For a first Jake Gyllenhaal signature card, upper deck basically gave us garbage.

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post