Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new bronze member
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
G'day my fellow card traders, just putting it out there that I reached, New Bronze Member status Clap Bouncey Elephant
Pretty excited here

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I am working on silver, but have a ways to go.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Elephant

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I fondly remember receiving my life-size bronze elephant in the mail.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The first 500 is the hardest. Big Grin Congrats.

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Clap And you did it without having to pad your total in the "Only Member Logged In" thread like me. Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Raven's right. The first 500 take forever but then we get more chatty after that somehow.

quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
G'day my fellow card traders, just putting it out there that I reached, New Bronze Member status Clap Bouncey Elephant
Pretty excited here

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you on your new Bronze shiny coat. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
A special envoy will be by shortly to give you your Bronze Club ID Card, and teach you the secret handshake.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
A special envoy will be by shortly to give you your Bronze Club ID Card, and teach you the secret handshake.

What? Now I am going to start posting more!

Posts: 40 | Location: The other side..... | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Star:
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:

What? Now I am going to start posting more!

Don't do it, it leads to the dark side. Eek

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
A big thank you to everyone's kind words for my bronze status, feeling a little humble and hopefully a bit chattier lol

thanks again from down under Elephant Metal

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Great job! Metal

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post