Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DIVERGENT
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
DIVERGENT CARDS PUT OUT BY THE DREADED NECA-I was not sure where to put this as I only bought 4 packs (one of them was an exact card for card pack duplicate) 6 cards per pack 72 cards in the set. I don't think there are any bonus cards at all.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I HATE NECA, but at least it gets a card set made. I dont see why they cant do a puzzle set or stickers anything for an insert would be fine.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The last 9 cards are puzzle cards but they are commons. There is however a promo card that I was able to trade for A1. I do have a couple extra for trade as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I HATE NECA, but at least it gets a card set made. I dont see why they cant do a puzzle set or stickers anything for an insert would be fine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Neca....I caught a few errors on the Hunger Games cards. Which was why I didn't buy any Catching Fire cards.

Jewel Big Grin

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:
Speaking of Neca....I caught a few errors on the Hunger Games cards. Which was why I didn't buy any Catching Fire cards.

Jewel Big Grin

I doubt if NECA is too concerned about text errors. In fact, I doubt NECA is too concerned about quality control on any of their card products. Cards are just a quick sideline for NECA, not the core business. I wish they would pay more attention to it, since they are picking up some movie rights, but in the case of Divergent it seems to have bombed anyway, so its probably for the best.

The Hunger Games is a different matter and cards could have been very popular if done with autos or relics. But they weren't, so not interested.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hippiejewel:

Jewel Big Grin

I don't see how the Catching Fire cards could have any errors seeing as how there's so little text. Smile

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Divergent is doing great in my world, and who cares if there are errors on cards does that effect your enjoyment of the cards depicting a movie one likes???

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sherlock2:
Divergent is doing great in my world, and who cares if there are errors on cards does that effect your enjoyment of the cards depicting a movie one likes???

Errors on cards means its a sloppy effort, just as poor paper stock or a bad design means its a cheap effort.

Sure you can enjoy the cards if you liked the movie, but wouldn't you enjoy them more if they were in a quality set?

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if none of the REAL card companies picks up Hunger Games then you get what u can - lets be honest Neca is a LOSER from the ground up no customer service no one can read and you are right quality control is non existant but something is better than nothing

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post