Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Cryptozoic new releases
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic new releases
 Login/Join

Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted
Just took these pics of the latest cryptozoic offerings..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/...6018639125815?ref=ts

Enjoy!

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Looks great Anthony. Thanks for posting the link and images. Let us know if you see/hear any other news.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Smallville and Fringe albums would look great signed by the cast pictured.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's really cool.

I've sent my Tarzan sketch cards back, no word on approval yet.

I think I got in a bit late for the DC cards, I've been told they have been over run with artists wanting on this set.

I've inquired about Walking Dead 2. I'd love a few cards in this set. So, tell your local Crypto sales rep you'd love to see me do a few cards in this set for me. Wink

Posts: 70 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dont get Tarzan at all!!i understand the others!!

I would love these guys to do a Simpsons set!!

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardcollectors uk:
Just took these pics of the latest cryptozoic offerings..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/...6018639125815?ref=ts

Enjoy!

Just an FYI that many of those are not final designs.

The binders with the white borders are just mock-ups and won't have those ugly white borders.

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Cannot wait for Fringe! So excited. Got my pre-order down already for a binder and box Big Grin

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks good! I even liked the binders with the white border- the designs look great!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
That's the first I've seen or heard about The Walking Dead season 2 set.

Sure hope it releases sometime this summer like the plaque says. The wait for season 1 nearly drove me up the wall, but was well worth it in the end.

A lot of the other sets posted look, and sound awesome too. Might have to snag a box or 2 of the Smallville, and DC releases.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post