Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Familial Autographs
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Louise Simonson (signed for 2012 Upper Deck Marvel Beginnings Series III) was married to Jeffrey Catherine Jones (signed for Star Wars Galaxy and FPG Jeffrey Jones) when he was a dude; later divorced him and married Walt Simonson (signed for 2008 UD Marvel Masterpieces 3).

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wikipedia says that Helena Bonham-Carter (signed Harry Potter) and Crispin Bonham-Carter (signed James Bond) are distant cousins. Helena has shacked up with both Kenneth Branagh (Thor, Harry Potter) and Tim Burton (Nightmare Before Christmas).

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jack Quaid (Hunger Games)
Meg Ryan - his mom (Leaf Metal Pop Century)
Randy Quaid - his uncle (Leaf Metal Pop Century)

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Here's one I found in my binders but didn't know there was a relationship until I looked.

Jim Belushi in Twin Peaks and, not brother John, but son Robert Belushi in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't really collect pack-issued autographed cards, but I do send a lot of cards off in the mail with requests to the actors to sign them. Robert Belushi is someone I'd try and get a signature of, but he only appears on pre-signed pack-issued autographed cards -- no "base" cards.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Here's an acting family I didn't know existed, siblings Madison, Mackenzie and Matt Lintz.

Madison Lintz has several signed "Walking Dead" cards and has been a regular on the Bosch series too. Her younger brother Matt was also on "Walking Dead", but I see no autograph cards for him. However older sister Mackenzie Lintz was in "Under the Dome" and has signed cards there. All of them are young enough to have future potential, but Madison is in the early lead.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Seeing that The Boys may not get a set it will be interesting to see if RA gets Jack Quaid to sign for Lower Decks. Need to see Jerry O'Connell as well.

There are 4 Lintz kids with IMDB profiles....ya forgot Macsen.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
There are 4 Lintz kids with IMDB profiles....ya forgot Macsen.

I saw his name, but Macsen is the youngest and, besides having a short role on "Walking Dead" playing his brother Matt's younger self first, he doesn't seem to have any other recent credits. So he's a child actor, about 17 now, with no signed cards yet either. The only one of them I've seen in anything is Madison Lintz in "Bosch".

Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Alexander Skarsgard - True Blood
Bill Skarsgard (brother) - Eternals

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bone,

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I was looking at a list of Topps Allen & Ginter non-sports autographs, and I saw a couple more that fit the thread:

Susan Sarandon (Topps A&G) and son Miles Robbins (Upper Deck X-Files)

Iman (Topps A&G) and husband David Bowie (The Man Who Fell To Earth)

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
I was looking at a list of Topps Allen & Ginter non-sports autographs, and I saw a couple more that fit the thread:

Susan Sarandon (Topps A&G) and son Miles Robbins (Upper Deck X-Files)

Iman (Topps A&G) and husband David Bowie (The Man Who Fell To Earth)

Can we technically or genetically toss Tim Robbins in there?

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He's the dad, so yeah. I forgot he (and Susan) had signed Bull Durham cards from 2016 Topps Archives.

I think they met on that movie, so no "Bull Durham", no Miles Robbins. Tim later directed Susan to the Best Actress Oscar.
I'm still waiting for "Bob Roberts 2" from him. Surely, the time is right.

Also linked to Susan Sarandon is Chris Sarandon who has a card in NECA "Nightmare Before Christmas". Her first husband, his last name was infamously spelled wrong on his autograph card quite prominently, but he must be a gracious fellow because he signed them anyway. After their divorce, Susan kept his name all this time and has done very well with it indeed.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Staying on the married couples tangent, and looking at the 2023 Pop Century checklist, I see that Lorraine Bracco will have a card. She was married to Edward James Olmos, who has autographs from Rittenhouse. Bracco was never married to Havey Keitel, but she has a child with him. Harvey's also on the signing list. I'm sure there are plenty happy to get another "Reservoir Dog".

Bruce Boxleitner's on there, too, and he was married to Melissa Gilbert who signed for Pop Century previously. Bruce signed for Skybox a long time ago, too, so this pair has been available since Melissa signed her cards for Leaf a couple of years ago.

Emilio Estevez and Paula Abdul, both on the 2023 checklist (and both with previous autos) were married briefly in the early 90's.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bruce Boxleitner's on there, too, and he was married to Melissa Gilbert who signed for Pop Century previously. Bruce signed for Skybox a long time ago, too, so this pair has been available since Melissa signed her cards for Leaf a couple of years ago.

They have a dual autograph in Rittenhouse's Complete Babylon 5.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Melissa Gilbert who signed for Pop Century previously.

And Gilbert is currently married to Timothy Busfield, who signed for Topps Allen & Ginter.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More married couples:
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally (Parks & Rec)
Michael Emerson (Lost) and Carrie Preston (True Blood)
Brian Austin Green (Pop Century) and Megan Fox (Pop Century, Transformers)