Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Familial Autographs
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Daughter and father: Jennifer Grey (Pop Century) and father Joel Grey (at least one Alias dual card with Ron Rifkin).

Pretty sure he has a single as well. Will have to toss those two into my family file.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
If you reach over to the sports side and pick up a Rosey Grier you can have cousins with Pam. For some reason I want to say he signed for Americana but cant seem to find one.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kevin and Sam Sorbo (married) both have signed cards.

John and Sal Buscema, brothers, both signed for Marvel Silver Age.

Susan Bay Nimoy signed for DS9: Heroes and Villains. Her second husband, Leonard, signed for a bunch of cards. Her first husband, John Shuck, signed for a couple of ST sets.

Terry Farrell and Leonard Nimoy are father- and daughter-in-law.

Add Adam Baldwin (Serenity) to the Baldwins listed above.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bill Mullins,

Posts: 2198 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
Add Adam Baldwin (Serenity) to the Baldwins listed above.

Actually Adam is not related to the 'Baldwin Brothers'. I thought he was too initially when I first saw him in Firefly, until I read he's not.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Actually Adam is not related to the 'Baldwin Brothers'. I thought he was too initially when I first saw him in Firefly, until I read he's not.

That's right, and he even looks like them. But for his start, checkout "My Bodyguard". Loved that movie when I first saw it. A really young Matt Dillon and Joan Cusack are in it too.

It's not strictly familial, but if you wanted to add husband and wife, there is another slew of them.

I think my favorite would be "Jen" (Alias) and "Ben" (DC Heroes) and that other "Jen" (Pop). Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:
Daughter and father: Jennifer Grey (Pop Century) and father Joel Grey (at least one Alias dual card with Ron Rifkin).

Pretty sure he has a single as well. Will have to toss those two into my family file.

Joel Grey has an autograph card for Buffy Season 5. I forgot I had it till I checked my own lists.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Wanda Ventham (UFO, Prisoner, Saint, Hammer) and son Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange, Star Trek).

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Do miserable marriages count?

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
Peter Davison(Doctor Who, 5th Doctor), his daughter Georgia Moffett(Doctor Who) and her husband David Tennant(Doctor Who, 10th Doctor, Harry Potter, Star Wars).
I do have cards for all 3, but the Tennant is his Harry Potter one.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
June Lockhart (Lost in Space, Irwin Allen) going strong at almost 98 and daughter Anne Lockhart (Battlestar Galactica).

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Ex and Current....wonder if that's a first?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Both Lucie Arnaz and brother Desi Arnaz Jr. signed a dual card in "Lucy Moments & Memories". I have the card, but I never heard of the set either.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Cousins

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Both Lucie Arnaz and brother Desi Arnaz Jr. signed a dual card in "Lucy Moments & Memories". I have the card, but I never heard of the set either.

Allender has it listed from 1995. That would be a cool card to have.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:
quote:

Allender has it listed from 1995. That would be a cool card to have.

A couple are on eBay, it's cheap. Well it was cheap, went for $18 today.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
A couple are on eBay, it's cheap. Well it was cheap, went for $18 today.

That was me...stupid midnight ebay!!! Wink