Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Card storage question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Card storage question
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi everyone. New to the forums here, and I have a question about storing my cards. I hope this is the right area.

I like to store my cards in binder pages, and was wondering if their are any manufacturers that sell pages designed for thick costume and prop cards. Does anyone know if these types of pages are even available and who might offer them?

Thanks, and I love reading all the discussions here!

Jim

Posts: 1 | Location: New Hope, MN | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I fit most of my costume cards in the regular binder pages but have to be VERY careful doing it. Some just don't fit and I store those in plastic boxes displayed in my glass door bookcases.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Most material cards will fit in the 9 pocket pages and that is how I store them. The super thick variety have to go in the little plastic cases, or you can use 4 pocket pages, but that is just a waste space.

If you do use the 9 pocket pages be aware that the pocket will expand, so you will want to keep that card in the same location and not shift it around as you get other cards of the same set. If you do move it, you will find that a normal card put in the same slot afterwards will fall right out. I have had to throw away many a page like that. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
8 pocket pages are nice for the thicker ones. i have my 2010 pop century materials set in these and it looks nice

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post