Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Your top 10 pulls from sealed boxes
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your top 10 pulls from sealed boxes
 Login/Join

Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
i havent had time to open these but fingers crossed:

Alias Season Three
Alien vs. Predator Movie
Andromeda: Reign of the Commonwealth
Artists Choice
Babylon 5 - Season Five
Batman Begins
Battlefield Earth (movie)
Battlestar Galactica Season Two
Best of Boris All Chromium
Boris with Julie
Boris & Julie: Strokes of Genius
The Crow Kitchen Sink 1994 x4
CSI Series 3
Dawn 15th Anniversary
Dexter
Dexter The Third Season
Elvira, Mistress of Omnichrome
Hammer Horror One (Strictly Ink)
Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2
Heroes Archives
James Bond Archives x2
Julie Strain Marilyn 2000
Lost in Space: The Movie
Best of Olivia
Olivia: Studies in Sensuality x2
The Best of Luis Royo
Sorayama 2: Chromium Creatures x2

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

mine are
1. ST Voyager profiles 7 of 9 auto (and didnt even buy the whole box Big Grin).
2. Complete STNG Gates McFadden auto
3. Indiana Jones KOTCS Shia Leboff
and thats my big pulls ( i really havent broken many boxes, unfortunately).

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
My best autograph pull was a Kirsten Bell autograph from Heroes Archives which I was delighted with.

Hoping for some good pulls in the future but so far that is my best autograph.

My favorite sketch pull was from Manga Mandy by 5finity and was by Daniel Campos.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My best pull as of late has been a William Shatner/Barbara Luna dual Metal from a box of Star Trek Remastered.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You were really lucky on that Shatner/Luna pull!

I was lucky too with the ST Remastered set. I bought 2 boxes from a comic book store, and pulled the 3 case incentive Nichelle Nichols autograph card and the Nimoy/Barrett dual auto from the same box.

I'm still looking for that Kirsten Bell autograph!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

I was lucky too with the ST Remastered set. I bought 2 boxes from a comic book store, and pulled the 3 case incentive Nichelle Nichols autograph card and the Nimoy/Barrett dual auto from the same box.

Out of a case of Trek Remastered I found the Six Case Incentive Spock autograph at the bottom of one of the boxes.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
So THAT'S where my Spock 6 case incentive card went! It was supposed to be in MY box!
Congratulations on that pull!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

Last year I bought a box of Veronica Mars Season 2 from a friend who bought boxes of the Razor Ink Vault for a good price. He wanted to kick himself when I pulled the Kristen Bell out of the box. Fingers crossed you find one of her autos. Congrats on the Trek pulls

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently pulled a Dual Auto of Daniel Radcliffe and Gary Oldman, from a box of Harry Potter Memorable Moments 2 Big Grin

Posts: 31 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Best 2 pulls were a Warren Martineck sketch of the Whomobile from a Strictly Ink yearset and a Charles Hall sketch from a single box of The Tudors. Oh and I can't forget a David Desbois sketch card and a 1/10 refractor from a case of Star Wars Galaxy 6, probably my best ever case!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I opened a box of Star Wars Galactic Files today and I pulled a Mark Hamill autograph so I can add that to my coolest pulls list. Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
I opened a box of Star Wars Galactic Files today and I pulled a Mark Hamill autograph so I can add that to my coolest pulls list. Metal

Very nice, a great find there.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
I dont buy boxes no longer as i'm never lucky but back in 2006 and 2009 i bought a harry potter and dexter boxes

Daniel Radcliffe redempion card from Order of Phoenix

Trev Murphy Sketch from Dexter SDCC he only did 3 on the set

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ra$:
I dont buy boxes no longer as i'm never lucky but back in 2006 and 2009 i bought a harry potter and dexter boxes

Daniel Radcliffe redempion card from Order of Phoenix

Trev Murphy Sketch from Dexter SDCC he only did 3 on the set

Hey Ra$ , do you have a picture of the trev murphy card ?

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
by far the best is my Angel season 2 benz/landau auto!!!

Posts: 91 | Location: yucca valley,ca 92284 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Dracula by Cult-Stuff

I pulled a superb color sketch by Carolyn Edwards. Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Hayden Christian Autograph from Evolution box. Pulled box out of Inkworks Vault product. Sold the card the next day on feebay for $1,500

Fantastic Four Sketch Card by NAR (Incentive - sealed envelope) Card was used for sell sheet, website, and more. Sold for $1,500

Could not afford to keep those cards for those prices. Still look at my jpg pics once in a while of me holding themSmile

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I don't have 10 but I have a few that I'm very happy that I was able to pull myself.

This is my favourite that I have pulled at the moment Big Grin

Then these two, one auto in 1 box and the other auto out of another box. Which is kind of amazing considering I only bought 4 boxes Eek

And then this one as well.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a really good pull in a couple of years now. Last great pull was a Gillian Anderson auto from one X-Files: IWTB box.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post