Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions for CZE?
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hosie:
will you be coming to Comic con in Melbourne Australia?

Unfortunately not. Shake Head

But we do have good news for collectors in Australia. Through our distributor, we recently extended our rights for our WB titles to cover that territory. Ikon will be our distributor there moving forward. That should make it much easier for collectors in Australia.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
That is really fantastic news Scott!! Clap Bouncey Elephant Bouncey Clap

The more I think about it, I'm really impressed with Cryptozoic doing this. Hopefully it will go off really well and other companies might consider it.
Well done Cryptozoic, I think you're doing a amazing job Thumb Up

... just maybe slow down on the release schedule Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Scott,

On Smallville, promo P1 was in NSU, P4 will be at Philly. Where will promos P2 and P3 be ?

Also, will Big Bang Theory, the second Walking Dead set, and Tarzan have only P1 promos, or will there be more ? Smile

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Scott Gaeta and Cryptozoic has answered many of the questions asked here on their forum:

Q&A WITH NSU CARD TALK

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions. It is always nice to hear back for manufactures about our concerns and questions.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I concur, great job Scott, your responses were informative and insightful. Looking forward to the next installment! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott,

Can you confirm if we will see autograph cards A3 and A4 missing from Walking Dead Season 1 in Season 2?

Are you continuing the numbering where you end from Season 1 - A19 for example?

Thanks for the great card set you did about Walking Dead Season 1. Looking forward Season 2 next Fall!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Scott,

First of all, congrats on the winners that you folks have created with The Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory. I know that both have been the first trading card experiences for some folks, and the first forray into non-sports for others, which is a wonderful thing.

Are there plans to have any redemption hits in either Fringe or Smallville?

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Hi All,

Feel free to post any new questions you may have. I'll be working on a new Q&A for the blog in a week or so.

Have fun in Philly this week and be sure to stop by our tables and say "Hi" to Miranda and Kurt!

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell us when season 2 of 'The Walking Dead' will be solicited for pre-sale?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Info for the Fringe promo was shared today. Much appreciated Scott.

Can you share any info about The Walking Dead Comic series and it's promos?

Thanks!

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott;

Was wondering if CZE tried to pick up the Supernatural license when they picked up Fringe and Smallville.

Given the success of the past releases from Inkworks did it seems like this would have been a nice one to pick up.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott, I was wondering if you could talk more about your licensing rights for the WB titles being extended to include Australia.
Which titles are you going to start with and when, so I know to order at least a couple of boxes locally to show my support.
And is there any chance you will you be making any Australian exclusive promos?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the San Diego Comic-con 2 months have you been able to determine what exclusives you'll be offering?

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I would also like to see new Supernatural card sets. Is CZE considering this? I can tell by this thread that I'm not the only interested collector. Thanks! Smile

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott,

Any chance to know if you release the autograph card from Walking Dead season 1 A3-A4 in Season 2?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott! Any info you can release yet as to the redemptions in Season Two?

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post