Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Mighty Zombies OnSale September 1st
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mighty Zombies OnSale September 1st
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted

Mighty Zombies: Capes, Cowls and Brains
On Sale 1st September
Limited Edition 200 packs
1 sketchcard a pack
£12 pounds a pack

Find out more details and the full artist list over at http://www.unpleasantdreamscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
BONUS CARDS!!!
With every 3 packs orderd you get an official Mighty Zombies Blank Sketchcard which you can add to your collection, draw on yourself or use to commission any artist you wish to add to your MightyZombies collection, how awesome is that

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Got my 3 packs ordered!

Boo, concerning the blank sketch card, did you say "any" artist?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Got my 3 packs ordered!

Boo, concerning the blank sketch card, did you say "any" artist?

Hi pendragon, you can do anything you like with your bonus official blank Mighty Zombies card, you can draw on it yourself, keep it blank or you can go and hire any artist you like to draw on it, the idea is to give collectors a way to grow their own collection their own way.
It's practically impossible to get blank cards for most sets and the only way you can get bonus cards is to buy AP's, this way collectors can still buy AP's from artists and collect cards from the set, but if they really wanted to go and commission a card from an artist not on the set they are able to.

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a novel idea. I might have to order more. It'll be interesting to see what people will do with them. I Can't wait to get mine. Thanks Boo.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
glad you like it, please feel free to buy as many as you like because once the set is sold out, thats them all gone Smile