Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What's up with Rittenhouse?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's up with Rittenhouse?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I always figured it was one of the more notable actresses who signed before, but never appeared on a WA card.

Surprisingly Judi Dench, for all her 11 auto cards, never did a Women of Bond. Neither did Gemma Arterton, Daniela Bianchi or Priscilla Barnes. Of the later films, Spectra stars Lea Seydeux and Catherina Murino did not do a WA.

Could have been anyone of them. I don't see the blanks turning up now that RA doesn't make Bond, but I don't think its impossible when no one has ever said they were destroyed.

Posts: 7119 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Talking of other weird holes in their Bond series, I always wondered why there was never a 40th Anniversary Maryam d'Abo. She signed for them on many occasions in other formats.

Posts: 239 | Location: London, England | Registered: December 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post