Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Leonard Nimoy LLAP card
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leonard Nimoy LLAP card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also ordered, thanks for the heads-up, this is such a cool offer!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25 | Location: liverpool.uk. | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Put my order in. Lets hope.

Treksearcher, did you email asking them? Or did they just send a confirmation email and it said it would include the auto?

Thanks!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link - just ordered one.

I asked if they could use a toploader because I've seen one of these cards on ebay with a massive tear in it so fear it will just get "chucked in" with the t-shirt.

Just an idea... but if everyone asks the same, I think there is a much better chance the seller will oblige which would of course benefit us all.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Put my order in. Lets hope.

Treksearcher, did you email asking them? Or did they just send a confirmation email and it said it would include the auto?

Thanks!

When I made the payment I added a message asking if I would receive an autograph and received a reply confirming that a Nimoy autograph card would be sent with the Tee Shirt.

Actual message received "You will receive a signed Spock trading card along with your shirt."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: treksearcher,

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Got confirmation I will be receiving an auto and it will come in a "card holder".

Even if the shipping cost about as much as the shirt, I think this is one of the best £25 I've ever spent on a card.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I succumbed as well. I have no idea what this tshirt is I ordered, but giving the card away with a purchase sold Mr. Nimoy a lot of shirts!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The website says the cards are sold out now....

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I hope like crazy alot of these cards end up in the hands of end-users (us card lovers!!!) and not in resell hands. It may be a baseless hope, but it is one i have nonetheless. THere are so few fun chances to get a really great card like this.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Got confirmation I will get the card too Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Got confirmation I will get the card too Smile

Ditto!!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Everyone who buys a shirt, be sure and leave good feedback. The person who runs the store seems super sweet and I love finding super sweet people!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is it easy to tell the diffrence between these cards and the hobby auto's he has done in the past.?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Is it easy to tell the diffrence between these cards and the hobby auto's he has done in the past.?

Chris Cline mentioned a 2010 copyright in his initial post... Don't know if there's a card number.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STCardGeek:
Everyone who buys a shirt, be sure and leave good feedback. The person who runs the store seems super sweet and I love finding super sweet people!

Good idea. I'm new to this 'Etsy' thing, but I will leave feedback because my experience thus far has been nothing but pleasant and VERY helpful.

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my Nimoy autograph today. Here are scans of the card. I couldn't be happier!!!

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my Nimoy autograph today. Here are scans of the card. I couldn't be happier!!!

Awesome Clap

Can't wait to get my dino-girl shirt.
Oh, and my auto. Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
The autograph was shipped in a top loader, which was wrapped in tissue paper with the shirt. Then mailed in a flat-rate envelope.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I got my shirt and card today. Notice I said 'card' and not 'autograph' -- it wasn't signed Frown

I emailed the seller, hopefully I can send it back so that Mr Nimoy can sign it.

Edit: proving that Spock is the second coolest person in the galaxy (behind Kirk, of course) I already got a reply:

quote:
Hi Jason,

I am so sorry about your card not being signed. No worries, Mr. Nimoy will sign another one and we can send it tomorrow to you. Hope that's alright.

Best,
Danielle

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason00,

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I got my shirt and card today. Notice I said 'card' and not 'autograph' -- it wasn't signed Frown

I emailed the seller, hopefully I can send it back so that Mr Nimoy can sign it.

Edit: proving that Spock is the second coolest person in the galaxy (behind Kirk, of course) I already got a reply:

quote:
Hi Jason,

I am so sorry about your card not being signed. No worries, Mr. Nimoy will sign another one and we can send it tomorrow to you. Hope that's alright.

Best,
Danielle

Wow! That was a quick response.
Talk about fantastic customer service Clap

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post